Asia-Pacific Wind Turbine Pitch System Market, By Product Type (Pitch Valves, Pitch Pumps, Pitch Motors , Pitch Servo Drives, Remote Terminal Solution, And Others), Function (High Bearing Reliability, Vibration Control & Monitoring, Wind Angle Adjustments, Condition Monitoring System, And Others), Diameter Size (Less Than 80 Mts And More Than 80 Ms), Turbine Power (More Than 3MW, 1MW To 3MW, And Less Than 1MW), Services (Field Services, Engineering Services, Technical Services, Measurements & Data Logging, Aftermarket Services, And Others), System Type (Electrical Pitch System And Hydraulic Pitch System), Application (Off-Shore Turbine And On-Shore Turbine) Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific,) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Wind Turbine Pitch System Market
Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market is expected to g row in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 465.57 million by 2028. Rising demand for power supply is boosting the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market.
The technology utilized to run and control the angle of the blades in a wind turbine is a pitch system. Electric motors and gears, or hydraulic cylinders and a power supply system, make up most of the system. A closed-loop drive system is used to drive the pitch system. The required pitch angle is calculated by the turbine central controller based on a set of factors such as wind speed, generator speed, and power production. It is saved as a fixed point in the pitch system. If the actual angle does not match the setpoint, the system will send power to the electric motor or fluid to the cylinder to cause the actuator to shift the blade to the correct angle. It is the most critical safety subsystem of the wind turbine, at the same time, it is critical for optimizing power production.
The rising cost of electricity acts as a driver in the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market. The intermittent nature of wind energy proves to be a challenge. However, advancements in products and technology with the offshore installations are expected to provide opportunities for the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market. The high installation and maintenance cost can prove to be a restrain for the market.
The Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Wind Turbine Pitch System Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market is segmented based on product type, function, diameter size, turbine power, system type, services, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the global wind turbine pitch system market is segmented into pitch valves, pitch pumps, pitch motors, pitch servo drives, remote terminal solution, and others. Pitch pump is further sub-segmented into electric pitch pump and hydraulic pitch pump. Pitch motors is further sub-segmented by number of generating poles into four poles and more than 4 poles. In 2021, pitch pump is expected to dominate the asia-pacific wind turbine pitch system market as it has high durability with use in the hydraulic system which dominated the market.
- On the basis of function, the global wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into high bearing reliability, vibration control & monitoring, wind angle adjustments, condition monitoring system, and others. In 2021, the wind angle adjustments segment is anticipated to dominate as it is the primary use of the pitch system market and the changing wind conditions require continuous adjustments.
- On the basis of diameter size, the global wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into less than 80 mts, more than 80 mts. In 2021, more than 80 mts segment is anticipated to dominate the market as the bigger blades can help to cover a wider area, and technological advancements is pushing the dimeter higher.
- On the basis of turbine power, the global wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into More Than 3MW, 1MW to 3MW, and less than 1MW. In 2021, more than 3MW segment is expected to dominate the global wind turbine pitch system market as it provides high yield with the same number of turbines suitable for larger wind farms.
- On the basis of services, the global wind turbine pitch system market is segmented into field services, engineering services, technical services, measurements & data logging, aftermarket services, and others. In 2021, the field services segment is expected to dominate the global wind turbine pitch system market. It gives the primary installation service along with maintenance required for precise operation.
- On the basis of system type, the global wind turbine pitch system market is segmented into electrical pitch systems and hydraulic pitch systems. The electrical pitch system is further sub-segmented into ultracapicators and battery. Hydraulic pitch system is further sub segmented into hydraulic pitch power pack, pitch cylinder, pitch accumulator and hydraulic control panel. In 2021, hydraulic pitch system segment is anticipated to dominate the market as it is preferred for higher capacities and high force applications.
- On the basis of application, the global wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into off-shore turbine and on-shore turbine. Off-shore is further sub segmented by capacity into more than 3MW, 1MW to 3 MW, and less than 1MW. On-shore turbine is further sub segmented by location into transitional water (30-60m depth), deepwater (more than 60m depth) and shallow water (30m depth). In 2021, on-shore segment is expected to dominate the global wind turbine pitch system market due to the higher installation with low installation costs.
Asia-Pacific Wind Turbine Pitch System Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the product type, function, diameter size, turbine power, system type, services, and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market report are China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. China dominates the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market due to the manufacturing facilities and highest installed capacity of Wind turbines.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising demand for sustainable electricity generation is boosting the Market Growth of Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system Market
The Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Wind Turbine Pitch System Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system are Nidec Industrial Solutions, KEBA, Windurance, RRB ENERGY, Inoxwind, Pioneer Wincon, Fritz Schur Energy A/S, Vestas, DEIF A/S, Mita-Teknik, Eaton, Emerson Electric Co. among others in domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which accelerates the Asia-Pacific wind turbine pitch system market.
- In October 2021, General Electric announced the launch of its second 107-meter wind turbine blade mold at its Cherbourg factory in France. The facility will produce the offshore wind turbine blade longer than 100 meters, where GE’s Haliade-X offshore wind turbine will be used. Thus the company will be able to address the demand for offshore wind turbine blades in the market.
- In March 2020, ABB announced that they will be increasing offshore wind reliability, safety, and security to facilitate stable power transmission to the German national grid. The company will enable energy transmission from DolWin5 (Epsilon) by providing a comprehensive system for IT infrastructure, OT security, plant-wide condition monitoring, SCADA, and remote access services. Thus the company will be delivering clean and efficient power for Germany’s energy transition