Asia-Pacific Workforce Management Market By Component (Solutions, Services), Organizations (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprise), Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows, Linux/Unix, Others), Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), End User (Healthcare, Energy and Utilities Solutions, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Telecom and IT, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Defence and Government, Automotive, Others), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Workforce management is utilized to optimize employee’s productivity, which ensures that all resources are working at the right time in the right place. The workforce management typically comprises of forecasting, scheduling, skills management, intraday management, time keeping and attendance. Workforce management software is often incorporated with HR apps from third party companies and with key HR technologies that act as key repositories for information on the employment. This helps the HR to efficiently manage the employees to enhance productivity of organization. WFM effectively does fulfil the labour requirements and establishes & manages employee schedules to perform a specific task on a daily and hour-to-hour basis. The workforce management introduces IoT and AI technologies to offer improved solutions for human resource management. The cloud segment is booming in the global workforce management market due to advantages such as unlimited scalability, control and variety of applications.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are increased demand of cloud-based platform and focus towards implementing the workforce management system by end users.
Asia-Pacific workforce management market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Workforce Management Market
Asia-Pacific workforce management market is segmented into five notable segments that are component, organizations, operating system, deployment model and end user.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into solutions and services.
- On the basis of organizations, the market is segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprise.
- On the basis of operating system, the market is segmented into iOS, android, windows, Linux/Unix and others.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare, energy and utilities solutions, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail, telecom and IT, banking, financial services, and insurance, defense and government, automotive and others.
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Workforce Management Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are ATOSS Software AG, ADP, LLC, ClickSoftware, HotSchedules, Huntington Business Systems, Oracle, Infor, Kronos Incorporated, Reflexis Systems, Inc., ActiveOps Limited, IBM Corporation, Verint, SAP SE, Workday, Inc., Ultimate Software, The Hackett Group, Inc., Synel, WorkForce Software, LLC, TALOS Workforce Solutions, MPEX Solutions and Ascentis Corporation among others.
- In November 2018, Kronos Incorporated launched workforce dimensions human capital management (HCM), a solution which includes embedded analytics, fully responsive design, AIMEE and Kronos D5 platform. This helps the organizations for retaining talent and engaging the existing employees. This development helps the company to enhance their product portfolio by introducing new products.
- In August 2018, Kronos Incorporated launched workforce dimensions cloud solution for workforce management at their annual flagship event KronosLIVE 2018 in Mumbai. This solution incorporates fully responsive user interface (UI), which provides engaging user experience on all devices. This product launch helps the company to increase their customer base in India by offering wide ranges of products.
- In October 2017, HotSchedules launched Clarifi, which is a cloud-based Intelligent operating platform for restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. This platform is designed to help the managers, operators and their team. This product launch helps the company to increase their presence in restaurant and hospitality industry.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Workforce Management Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Suppliers, OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Service Providers, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.