Australia Endotoxin Testing Market, By Product Type (Endotoxin Detection Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Systems and Softwares, Endotoxin Testing Services and Consumables & Accessories), Test Type (Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test, Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), Rabbit Pyrogen Test and Recombinant C (RFC) Assay), Application (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, Raw Materials Production and Packaging Manufacture), Method (Gel Clot Endotoxin Test, Chromogenic Endotoxin Test and Turbidimetric Endotoxin Test), Mode of Purchase (Large Group, Mid and Small Group and Individual), End User (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Medical Device Companies, Contract Research Organization (CRO), Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), Academic Research Institute and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Australia Endotoxin Testing Market
The endotoxin testing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 32.83 million by 2027. Surging demand for endotoxin testing in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry along with the technological advancement to develop new endotoxin testing methods is expected to propel the growth of the endotoxin testing market.
Bacterial endotoxin testing (BET) is an important safety condition in the biomedical and pharmaceutical industries. Endotoxins can lead to symptoms of septic shock, fever and pyrogenic reaction if sufficient quantities of them reach to patient's bloodstream. In the biomedical and pharmaceutical industries, therefore, the identification of bacterial endotoxins is an important safety requirement. Endotoxin quality-control tests must comply with the regulatory criteria laid down by the European and the U.S. Pharmacopeia and the U.S. FDA. The limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) test is a widely used test for drugs and devices in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. New endotoxin testing techniques such as recombinant factor C assay and monocyte activation test have been developed and commercially distributed on a global scale as a result of technological development.
The rapidly growing pharmaceutical and medical device industries act as driver for the growth of the endotoxin testing market. The strict regulations for medical devices act as restraint for its growth in the endotoxin testing market.
The growing adoption of quality check products to prevent product recalls acts as an opportunity for the growth of the endotoxin testing market. The stringent regulations of the government on animal use acts as a challenge for the growth of the endotoxin testing market.
The endotoxin testing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the endotoxin testing market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The endotoxin testing market is segmented on the basis of product type, test type, application, method, mode of purchase and end user.The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the endotoxin testing market is segmented into endotoxin detection kits & reagents, instruments, systems and softwares, endotoxin testing services and consumables & accessories. In 2020, endotoxin detection kits & reagents segment is dominating the market because of the technological advancement in order to develop efficient kits and reagents for QC in healthcare sector.
- On the basis of test type, the endotoxin testing market is segmented into limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test, monocyte activation test (MAT), rabbit pyrogen test and recombinant C (RFC) assay. In 2020, limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test segment is dominating the market because of the increased efficiency and reliability of various consumer and regulatory bodies on the particular test type for endotoxin testing.
- On the basis of application, the endotoxin testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, raw materials production and packaging manufacture. In 2020, pharmaceutical manufacturing segment is dominating the market because of the flourishing pharmaceutical sector in order to meet the demand of rising chronic diseases across globe.
- On the basis of method, the endotoxin testing market is segmented into gel clot endotoxin test, chromogenic endotoxin test and turbidimetric endotoxin test. In 2020, gel clot endotoxin test segment is dominating the market because modifications of the gel-clot method aids in less requirement of LAL reagent than the basic method.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the endotoxin testing market is segmented into large group, mid and small group and individual. In 2020, large group segment is dominating the market because large group serves as an economical option of purchase for any organization or firm which is growing in the endotoxin testing market.
- On the basis of end user, the endotoxin testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device companies, contract research organization (CRO), contract manufacturing organization (CMO), academic research institute and others. In 2020, pharmaceutical companies segment is dominating the market because of emergence of COVID-19 pandemic and surging cases of chronic disease leading to flourishment of pharmaceutical sector.
Increasing Acquisition and Merger in Endotoxin Testing Market is creating new opportunities for Players in the Endotoxin Testing Market
The endotoxin testing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with endotoxin testing sales, impact of advancement in the endotoxin testing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the endotoxin testing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Endotoxin testing Market Share Analysis
The endotoxin testing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to endotoxin testing market.
The major players covered in the Australia endotoxin testing market report are Eurofins Scientific, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation (a subsidiary of Danaher), Lonza, Charles River Laboratories, Merck KGaA, STERIS plc, SGS SA, Sartorius AG, bioMérieux SA and GenScript among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the endotoxin testing market.
- In September 2019, Charles River Laboratories launched new solutions named updated EndoScan-V software platform and Celsis automated detection platform for the sterility to meet pharmaceuticals need. This new product launched by the company has strengthened the microbial solutions portfolio of the company leading to increased sales and revenue in future.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the endotoxin testing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for endotoxin testing.
Customization Available: Australia Endotoxin Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.