Brazil Clear Aligners Market, By Product Type (Hard Aligners, Soft Aligners, And Medium Aligners), Design (Trimline, Cut-Outs, Power Ridges, Bite Ramps, And Others), Materials (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PET-G), Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), And Others), Application (Crowded Teeth, Overbites, Underbites, Diastema, Open Bites, Misaligned Primary (Baby) Teeth, And Others), Population Type (Pediatrics And Adult), End-User (Group Dental Clinics, Hospitals, Private Dental Clinics, At-Home, And Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Online Stores, And Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights : Brazil Clear Aligners Market
Clear aligners market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 199.45 million by 2029. Increasing prevalence of malocclusion is the major driver which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Clear aligners are transparent trays made of special material which are used to straighten teeth just like braces. They use gentle and constant force to move the teeth in the required position without going through the hassles of metal wires and brackets. They are custom-made for each patient through a digital scan.
Major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the Brazil clear aligners market are an increase in the prevalence of malocclusion cases among the population, which leads to increased adoption of clear aligners. Moreover, an increase in aesthetic dentistry is expected to drive the growth of the market in the coming time. However, the high cost of clear aligners may hamper the market's growth.
The clear aligners market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Clear Aligners Market Scope and Market Size
The clear aligners market is segmented on the basis of product type, design, materials, application, population type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on product type, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into hard aligners, soft aligners, and medium aligners. In 2022, the hard aligners segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market due to recent development in technology for patient comfortability and safety.
- Based on the design, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into trimline, cut-outs, power ridges, bite ramps, and others. In 2022, the trimline segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market due to the less risk of the aligners impinging on the unattached marginal gingiva, and aligners are more comfortable with this design.
- Based on materials, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified (PET-G), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), and others. In 2022, the thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market as polyurethane provides strength, toughness, and durability.
- Based on application, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into crowded teeth, overbites, underbites, diastema, open bites, misaligned primary (baby) teeth, and others. In 2022, the crowded teeth segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market due to an increase in the patient population with crowded teeth disorder.
- Based on population type, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into paediatrics and adult. In 2022, the adults segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market due to the increase in the population of adults.
- Based on end user, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into group dental clinics, hospitals, private dental clinics, at-home, and others. In 2022, the group dental clinics segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market due to the ease of having treatment near home.
- Based on distribution channel, the Brazil clear aligners market is segmented into direct tender, online stores, and others. In 2022, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Brazil clear aligners market due to the availability of a wide variety of products for patients are predicted to dominate the market.
Increase in the prevalence of malocclusion cases among the population is creating an opportunity for the market growth
Clear aligners market also provides you with detailed market analysis for country growth in clear aligners industry with increase in prevalence of malocclusion, growing general practitioners (GPS) offering orthodontic services and increase in innovative techniques and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Clear aligners market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Clear aligners Market Share Analysis
Clear aligners market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to clear aligners market.
Some of the major players operating in the Brazil clear aligners market are G&H Orthodontics, Art-Aligner, Institut Straumann AG, Cleartek - Continue Sorrindo, Crystal Tech Servicos e Comércio de Protese Dentaria LTDA, Updentall - Tecnologia em Odontologia Ltda., Align Technology, Inc., SouSmile, Esthetic Aligner, Compass Dental Diagnosis, Planning and Prototyping – CNPJ, Invisible Aligner, SCHEU DENTAL GmbH, among others.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the clear aligners market.
- In March 2020, SouSmile raised USD 10 million in Series A funding from Global Founders Capital, Kaszek Ventures and Canary, bringing the company's total funding to USD 11.4 million
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the clear aligners market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for clear aligners.
Customization Available: Brazil Clear Aligners Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.