China Explosion-Proof Equipment Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Method of Protection (Explosion Prevention, Explosion Proof, Explosion Segregation (Isolation)), Temperature Classes (T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C TO < 450 °C), T3 (> 200 °C TO < 300 °C), T4 (> 135 °C TO < 200 °C), T6 (> 85 °C TO < 100 °C), T5 (> 100 °C TO < 135 °C)), Zone (Zone 1, Zone 0, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 20, Zone 22), Class (Class I, Class II, Class III), Connectivity Service (Wired, Wireless), Location (Indoor, Outdoor), End User (Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Energy and Power, Mining, Construction, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Marine, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Refining, Waste Management, Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights : China Explosion-Proof Equipment Market
Explosion-proof equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach 821.57 million by 2029.
Equipment that can cause arcs or sparks that can ignite the atmosphere should generally be kept out of a hazardous location. Sometimes, it can’t be avoided, so the equipment must be identified for the appropriate hazardous location. If an explosion occurs within an enclosure or conduit system, the burning mixture or hot gases must be sufficiently confined to prevent the ignition of any explosive mixture that could exist outside of the equipment. For a product, or electrical equipment to be classified as “Explosion Proof”, it means that the enclosure of the product must be able to internally withstand any internal explosion and any sparks generated internally and preventing these sparks from igniting any vapors, gases, fibers or dust in the surrounding environment. Explosion proof equipment are generally applicable in hazardous areas of industries indulging in oil & gas, mining, chemicals and others. There is different explosion-proof equipment for different zones and different hazardous locations. These zones are classified on the basis of intense hazardous materials present in the environment. There are three categories involved in explosion-proof equipment, explosion-proof, explosion segregation (isolation), and explosion prevention.
The major factors driving the growth of the explosion-proof equipment market are strengthened safety standards in process industries for workplace safety, increase in demand for explosion protection in process industries and surge in adoption of mine explosion-proof electrical products. Surge in IoT system integrations and technological advancements is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. High product cost is acting as the major restraint for explosion-proof equipment market. Compromised system integrity during maintenance is acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This explosion-proof equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
China Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
Explosion-proof equipment market is segmented on the basis of offering, method of protection, temperature class, zone, class, connectivity service, location, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into hardware, software and services. In 2022, hardware segment is expected to dominate the market as even the smallest work tools and objects could create a risk of explosion under the wrong ambient conditions. That is why only explosion-proof devices are allowed to be used in areas where dangerous explosive atmospheres are expected leading to high usage of explosion proof devices in various applications.
- On the basis of method of protection, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into explosion prevention, explosion proof and explosion segregation (isolation). In 2022, explosion prevention segment is expected to dominate the market as explosion-proofing designs equipment to contain ignition hazards, prevent entry of hazardous substances, and/or, contain any fire/explosion that could occur, therefore explosion proof equipment prevents the explosion from taking place rather than protecting from outer explosions.
- On the basis of temperature class, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into T1 (>450oC), T2 (>300 oC to <450 oC), T3 (>200 oC to <300 oC), T4 (>135 oC to <200 oC), T5 (>100 oC to <135 oC) and T6 (>85 oC to <100 oC). In 2022, T1 (> 450 °C) segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the gases and vapours falls under T1 temperature making it the most referred temperature class for the explosion proof equipment.
- On the basis of zone, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into zone 0, zone 1, zone 2, zone 20, zone 21 and zone 22. In 2022, Zone 1 segment is expected to dominate the market as these are typically process areas where gases are more likely to be present. Most of the explosion proof equipment comply with Zone 1 areas leading to the high growth of segment.
- On the basis of class, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into class I, class II and class III. In 2022, Class I segment is expected to dominate the market as class I segment includes the location that has presence of flammable vapors and gases. Most of the hazardous places have large emission of flammable gases leading to the dominance of the segment.
- On the basis of connectivity service, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into wired and wireless. In 2022, wired connectivity is expected to dominate the market due to the reduced number of attacks about network traffic interruptions, improved consistency, and reliability, and carry high data over longer distances. Moreover, the cables and switches are prone to explosion and therefore require explosion proof equipment.
- On the basis of location, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into indoor and outdoor. In 2022, the indoor is expected to dominate the market due to maximum chances of hazards occurring are in closed industrial plants and spaces of oil and gas, mining, chemical, energy and power, and other industries.
- On the basis of end user, the China explosion-proof equipment market has been segmented into mining, energy and power, oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, manufacturing, refining, marine, military and defense, construction, waste management, aerospace and others. In 2022, oil and gas are expected to dominate the market due to the stronger prevalence of vapors, high exposure to hazardous chemicals and gases, and risky operations such as oil and gas extraction, drilling fluids, and others.
China Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
China explosion-proof equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, offering, method of protection, temperature class, zone, class, connectivity service, location, and end user.
The country section of the explosion-proof equipment market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Explosion-Proof Equipment
China explosion-proof equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the explosion-proof equipment market. The data is available for historic year 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Share Analysis
Explosion-proof equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to explosion-proof equipment market.
Some of the major players operating in the explosion-proof equipment market are Honeywell International Inc., ABB, Siemens, Eaton, Songbei Explosion-Proof Electric Co., Ltd., R. STAHL AG, Changzhou Zuoan Electronics Co., Ltd., Warom Technology Incorporated Company, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Phoenix Mecano AG, Hubbell, CNC ELECTRIC GROUP CO., LTD., Helon Explosion-Proof Electric Co., Ltd., Feice Explosion-proof Electric Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Xianda Explosion-Proof Co., Ltd., NJZ Lighting Technology Co., Ltd., Pepperl+Fuchs SE, and Zhejiang Tormin Electrical Co., Ltd. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In August 2020, NJZ Lighting Technology Co., Ltd. announced the launch of the updated Defender series C1D2. The company updated the product appearance, improved safety and optimized wiring methods. The defender series of explosion-proof lights has proven to be the best selling product for the company in the past
- In August 2020, Phoenix Mecano AG announced the introduction of ROSE polyester explosion-proof enclosure. This new product had diverse applications and is notable for its good resistance to chemicals. These were designed to be light weight and suited for outdoor applications. This enhanced the company’s product portfolio in the market
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for explosion-proof equipment market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: China Explosion-Proof Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.