China Instrument Cluster Market By Vehicle Category (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV), Agriculture Vehicle, Others), Vehicle Type (Internal Combustion vehicle (ICV), Electric Vehicle), Cluster Type (Hybrid, Analog, Digital), Application (Speedometer, Fuel Gauge, Odometer, Tachometer, Others), Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Aftermarket – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The instrument cluster market can be defined as instrument that installed in the a vehicle above the steering wheel that displays information related to the vehicle operation such as fuel level, vehicle speed, fuel level and the status of various vehicular systems. This information is generally presented in the form of needle gauges, digital readouts and lighted symbols. The speedometer is main component of the instrument cluster.
Instrument cluster mainly consists of graphics processor that integrated with 2D/3D accelerator, SDR, DDR or Nand Flash Controller, display controller that display graphics information with help of TFT, LCD display. This cluster also integrates with CAN, MOST MLB, LVDS, Ethernet and USB that allow a direct connection to the rest of the network.
The rising importance of the instrument cluster has enforces the players for the integration of digital technology to traditional clusters will enhance the overall performance of the cluster, thereby driving the market.
China instrument cluster market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: China Instrument Cluster Market
China instrument cluster market is segmented into three notable segments which are vehicle category, vehicle type, cluster type, application and sales channel.
- On the basis of vehicle category, the market is segmented into passenger car, commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, off-highway vehicle (OHV), agriculture vehicle, and others
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into internal combustion engine and electric vehicle
- On the basis of cluster type, the market is segmented into digital, analog, and hybrid
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, tachometer and others
- On the basis of sales channel, the market is segmented into original equipment manufacturer and sales channel
Competitive Analysis: China Instrument Cluster Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are NIPPON SEIKI CO., LTD., Continental AG, Robert Bosch LLC, Denso Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.P.A, Yazaki Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Pricol Limited , Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Dongfeng Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd., Parker Hannifin Corporation,Iac Group, Panasonic Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Harman International, Inc., Kyocera International, Inc.,Japan Display Inc, Ford Motor Company, Desay Corporation, ,Renesas Electronics Corporation.
- In October 2018, Continental group acquired the Kathrein Automotive GmbH. The company is subsidiary of Kathrein SE which provides the vehicle antennas. The acquisition will help the company to develop the new intelligent antennas for vehicle connectivity and to develop the intelligent mobility together.
- In February 2018, Continental formed partnership with NVIDIA to develop the AI self-driving vehicle systems. The companies are focusing to develop the driverless solution for automotive industry.
- In August 2016, Continental formed partnership with Borgward for providing the innovative instrumentation products. The company will acquire the china market through the partnership with Borgward. The 4.2” Color TFT Cluster will be supplied by continental to Borgward.
Research Methodology: China Instrument Cluster Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.