Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market By Product (Digital X-Ray, Analog X-Ray, Dental CBCT, Intraoral Cameras, Dental Optic Imaging), Type (Intraoral X-rays, Extraoral X-rays, Hybrid X-Ray Systems), Application (Medical, Cosmetic, Forensic, Diagnostics, Surgery, Research, Therapeutic), End Users (Dental Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Dental Academic and Research Institutes, Forensic Laboratories, Hospitals, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
Global dental imaging (X-Ray) market is registering a healthy CAGR of 10.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing dental diseases and surging demand for dental digital X-rays in oral disease treatments.
Market Definition: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
Dental imaging technology is the system used to obtain the full visual picture of the oral cavity to detect any dental issue. In individuals of all age groups, different dental issues are noted which can be readily identified at the early point by the assistance of these technologies. This significantly reduces the damage caused by any disease. These devices include a tiny camera to reach the inner corners of the oral cavity and a visual picture screen. The dental professional observes this image to recognize the patient's condition and to help them decide an effective treatment for the patient based on the condition and seriousness of the disease.
- Increasing incidents of dental diseases, are driving the growth of the market
- Surging demand for dental digital X-rays in oral disease treatments, is helping in the growth of this market
- Advancement and enhancement in technology such as CBCT, fosters the market growth
- Rising awareness among people regarding oral care, is also the factor that leads to the market growth
- High cost of digital radiography systems, hinders the market growth
- Less number of laboratory technicians, is expected to restrain the growth of this market
- Strong guidelines regarding X-ray exposure in few regions, hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
- Digital X-Ray
- Analog X-Ray
- Dental CBCT
- Intraoral Cameras
- Dental Optic Imaging
- Intraoral X-rays
- Phosphorus Plate Systems
- Photo-Stimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
- Digital Sensors
- Extraoral X-rays
- 2D Panoramic Systems / Cephalometric Systems
- 3D CBCT
- Imaging Software
- Hybrid X-Ray Systems
By End Users
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Acteon introduced X-Mind Prime in the device line of 2-D and 3-D CBCT. This device integrates inventive tech with accessible usage and simple design. Acteon enables this high-tech device to be used for precise diagnosis and complete treatment planning choices with the launch of this medical unit. By using this device, practitioner will easily be able to switch modes and many more facilities. This launch will help the company to increase its revenue.
- In March 2017, Teledyne DALSA launched Xineos CMOS flat X-Ray. Xineos CMOS flat X-Ray detectors give important benefits over current digital sensors or traditional films. Xineos CMOS flat detectors are at the core of today's extremely advanced interventional X-Ray imaging technologies by providing superior clinical efficiency in high definition and real time. By launching this product the company has expanded its role as the innovation leader.
Global dental imaging (X-Ray) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global dental imaging (X-Ray) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global dental imaging (X-Ray) market are Danaher, Carestream Health, Dentsply Sirona, PLANMECA OY, Midmark Corporation, VATECH, THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD, Flow Dental, KaVo Kerr, Cefla s.c., Masterlink, LLC., Owandy Radiology, FONA Dental, s.r.o., Ningbo Runyes Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd., LargeV Instrument, TRIDENT SRL, Video Dental, DÜRR DENTAL SE, 3Shape A/S, Denterprise International among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental imaging (X-Ray) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)