Europe Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market By Type (Innovative, Generic), By Type of Manufacturer (Captive API Manufacturers, Merchant API Manufacturers), By Synthesis (Synthetic, Biotech), By Type of Drug (Prescription Drugs, Over-The-Counter Drugs, Potency), By Application (Oncology, Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Orthopedic, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Pain Management, Respiratory Diseases, Communicable Diseases, Other), By Country (Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe), Market Share Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market
Active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 92.44 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.75% in the above-mentioned forecast period. The growth of this market is owing to multiple factors such as growing incidence of chronic illness and advancements in API manufacturing technology along with the focus on precision medicine.
The rising adoption of AI tool used for drug recovery, generics and biopharmaceuticals among others is expected to drive the market growth for active pharmaceutical ingredient market. With increasing focus of generics, the growing investment in real world and adopting organ on chip models in drug development is among the major opportunities that will impact this markets growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
This active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Europe Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market Scope and Market Size
Europe active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market is segmented on the basis of type, manufacturing, synthesis, type of drug and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into innovative active pharmaceutical ingredients and generic active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Based on the type of manufacturer, the market is segmented into captive API manufacturers and merchant API manufacturers. The merchant API manufacturers segment is further segmented based on the type and type of synthesis. The type is further classified as merchant innovative API manufacturers and merchant generic API manufacturers. The type of synthesis is further segmented as merchant synthetic API manufacturers and merchant biotech API manufacturers.
- Based on the synthesis, Europe active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market is segmented into synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotech active pharmaceutical ingredients. The synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients market is further segmented as innovative synthetic APIS and generic synthetic APIS. Biotech active pharmaceutical ingredients are further classified as by type, by product and by expression systems. By type is further segmented as innovative biotech APIS and generic biotech APIS. The product is further segmented into 7 segments which are monoclonal antibodies, hormones & growth factors, cytokines, fusion proteins, recombinant vaccines, therapeutic enzymes and blood factors. By expression systems, market is further classified as mammalian expression systems, microbial expression systems, yeast expression systems, insect expression systems and others.
- Based on the type of drug, Europe active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market is segmented as prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs and potency. The potency is further segmented as low-to-moderate potency active pharmaceutical ingredients and potent-to-highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredient.
- Based on the application, Europe active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market is segmented into oncology, Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Orthopedic, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, pain management, respiratory diseases, communicable diseases and others.
Europe Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market Country Level Analysis
Active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by type, type of manufacturer, synthesis, type of drug and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market report are Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Rest of Europe in Europe.
The country section of the artificial organs market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
Europe active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market report also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market. The data is available for the historic period of 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market Share Analysis
Active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market.
The major players covered in the report are Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca, Aurobindo Pharma, BASF SE, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., LUPIN., Mylan N.V., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Piramal Pharma Solutions, Sandoz International GmbH, Saneca Pharmaceuticals a. s among other players domestic and regional. Market share data is available for Europe. DBMR analyst understands competitive strengths and provides competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Europe Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.