Europe Active Wound Care Market By Product (Synthetic Skin Grafts, Allograft, Xenografts, Amniotic Tissue Grafts, Collagen Dressings, Growth Factors, Biological Dressings), Wound Type (Surgical Wounds, Ulcers, Other Wounds), End User (In-Patient Facilities, Out-Patient Facilities), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Active Wound Care Market
Europe active wound care market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in the rate of diabetic and growing awareness about wound care management in geriatric population, which is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Europe Active Wound Care Market
There are various researches being conducted by government and players in the market to make innovative products for active wound care. Active wound care refers to the removing or treatment of the connecting tissue to heal the wound. The extensive cleaning of a wound with the application of skin substitute or dressings results in rapid healing. It is widely treated in the hospitals, clinics and surgical centers and is applicable in surgical wounds and ulcers.
- The surge in the elderly population is driving the market growth
- The rising incidences of chronic diseases are boosting the market growth
- There are a lot of initiatives taken by the governments which are propelling the market growth
- The surge in the accessibility of advanced diagnostics is fueling the market growth
- The various technological advancements and innovations are driving the market growth
- The high cost of wound care treatment is hindering the market growth
- The stringent rules and policies are hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Active Wound Care Market
- Synthetic Skin Grafts
- Amniotic Tissue Grafts
- Collagen Dressings
- Growth Factors
- Epidermal Growth Factors
- Platelet-derived Growth Factors
- Biological Dressings
- Collagen Dressings
- Active Dressings (Honey Impregnated Dressings, etc.)
By Wound Type
- Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Other Wounds
By End User
- In-Patient Facilities
- Out-Patient Facilities
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Organogenesis Inc. had launched PuraPly Antimicrobial Clinical Research Program which will perform various case studies and nationwide patient registry. PuraPly AM is a device which heals the acute and chronic wounds and heels in dressing for an effective healing process. The launch will enable the company to find various ways to heal the wounds and develop new products for the market.
- In June 2018, KCI Licensing, Inc. had acquired UK-based advanced wound care technology company, Crawford Healthcare. The acquisition had expanded the portfolio of KCI Licensing, Inc. in advance wound dressing as well as positioned it as a market leader in wound healing.
Europe active wound care market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of active wound care market for Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe active wound care market are 3M, KCI Licensing, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Coloplast Group, ConvaTec Group PLC, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medtronic, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Smith & Nephew, Medline Industries, Inc., Regen Medical, Shire Pharmaceuticals Limited UK and Laboratoires URGO among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Active Wound Care Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe active wound care market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)