Europe Advanced Wound Care Market By Product Type (Dressing, Therapy Devices, Biologics, Others), Type of Dressing (Primary, Secondary), Wound Type (Surgical wounds, Ulcers, Trauma wounds, Burns, Others), End User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Community Healthcare), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), By Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Advanced Wound Care Market
Europe advanced wound care is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 3,300.17 million by 2027. Product launches increasing number of patients undergoing surgical procedures in Europe are the major factors for the advanced wound care market growth.
Increasing wound cases after surgical procedures in Europe are the major factor attributed to the market growth. In Europe region, Japan has higher surgical operations are performed which leads to wound formation for which advanced wound care solutions. According to Eurostat in 2017, approximately 1.4 million people undergo caesarean sections. These procedures may cause certain injury in patient in which advanced wound care products plays an important role in healing such wounds.
This advanced wound care market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Advanced Wound Care Market Scope and Market Size
Europe advanced wound care market is segmented of the basis of product type, therapy devices, type of dressings, wound type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on the product type, the Europe advanced wound care market is classified into Product, type of dressing, wound type, end user, distribution channel and countries. Dressing segment is taking high share in Europe market mainly due to the increasing utilization of dressing products for the problems like surgical wound, ulcers and more because of the multiple benefits offered during wound treatment such as ease of use, moisture retention feature and high healing power. Companies are involved in launching new products for the treatment of wound related diseases. For instance, In July, Advanced medical solutions group plc (U.K.) received FDA approval for silver high performance dressing and silicone PHMB foam dressing from the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This will help to easily launch the products in the market and distributes it in the specific regions. These two innovative products help to strengthen the company’s advanced wound care portfolio as well as support end consumers and even wound care partners.
- Based on the type of dressings, the Europe advanced wound care market is classified into primary and secondary. Primary type of dressing segment is dominating the Europe advance wound care market because it is considered to be the first step in wound treatment as well as plays an important role in wound management. After primary wound dressing, secondary type is done to cover the wound.
- Based on the wound type, the Europe advanced wound care market is classified into surgical wounds, ulcers, trauma wounds, burns and others. Surgical wound segment is dominating the market as well as growing with the highest CAGR due to rising cases of the surgical wounds amongst the people worldwide. In 2017, according to a paper published by Journal of Community Nursing, it has been observed that over a year, around 2.2 million adults in the UK will have a wound. Increasing wound cases in U.K. is growing the market with highest CAGR.
- Based on the end user, the Europe advanced wound care market is classified into hospitals, wound care centers, ambulatory centers, home healthcare, clinics and community healthcare. The hospital segment holds maximum market share as higher number of patients prefer to visit hospitals for different cases such as surgical wound, burns, ulcers and others. However, wound care center segment is growing with highest growth rate because of the availability of better facility and treatment of patient for wounds. For instance, according to European Commission, Germany in Europe country has a very large hospital inpatient sector with 813 beds per 100 000 population i.e. accounting 58% above the average in Europe hence hospital segment is dominating.
- Based on the distribution channel, the Europe advanced wound care market is classified into direct tenders and retail. The direct tender segment is dominating the Europe advanced wound care market and is growing with the highest CAGR as majority of the products related to advanced wound care is directly distributed to various places such as hospitals, wound care center and others.
Advanced Wound Care Market Country Level Analysis
Advanced wound care market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by product type, therapy devices, type of dressings, wound type, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the advanced wound care market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe.
Europe advanced wound care market is also accounting healthy market share due to high surgical procedures is performed and during these procedures, there are chances of wound may form in some patients especially in diabetic patients. For instance, According to international diabetes federation, it has been estimated that there were approximately 7.476.800 cases of diabetes in Germany in 2017. Increased diabetic patients who undergo certain procedures may get surgical wound. These wound require advanced wound care products for the treatment of such wounds.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Europe advanced wound care market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical and pharmaceutical industry with advanced wound product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in devices and dressings and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the advanced wound care market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Wound Care Market Share Analysis
Europe advanced wound care market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, geographical presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe advanced wound care market.
The major players covered in the report are Smith and Nephew, 3M, Medline Industries, Inc. , Mölnlycke Health Care AB, ConvaTec Group PLC, Organogenesis Inc., Coloplast Group, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., MEDTRONIC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, PAUL HARTMANN Limited, Cardinal Health, Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, MiMedx, Advancis Medical UK, Hollister Incorporated, Zimmer Biomet, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, Baxter and others. Advanced wound care market share data is available for countrywise in Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Europe advanced wound care market
- In January 2019, Mölnlycke Health Care AB has acquired M&J Airlaid Products A/S which is based in Denmark and engaged in offering specific and high-quality absorbent materials in the field of medical care. This acquisition has helped Mölnlycke Health Care AB to strengthen its wound care business by offering wide range of products and solutions. This acquisition has supported the company to in gaining substantial growth and enhancement in the R&D sector which has ultimately resulted into increase productportfolio.
- In September 2016, ConvaTec Group PLC (U.K.) lah launched Foam Lite ConvaTec Dressing. This product is skin-free whichguard against contamination and alsoprovides a moist environment for wound healing and assist their patients to restore their daily life. The launch of the product in market has helped the company to extend its silicone foam dressings product portfolio and provide its clients with a wide range of efficient dressings for wound care which ultimately helped in high revenue generation annually.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for advanced wound care products for the welfare of the patients
Customization Available : Europe Advanced Wound Care Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.