Europe Aesthetic Services Market, By Type (Facial Aesthetic Services, Skin Lightening and Body Contouring Devices, Aesthetic Implantation), Application (Antiaging & Wrinkles, Facial & Skin Rejuvenation, Vascular Lesions, Body Shaping and Cellulite, Breast Enhancement, Sears, Pigment Lesions, Reconstructive, Tattoo Removal, Psoriasis and Vitiligo), End Users (Dermatology Clinics, Hospitals, Spa Chains, Dermatology Centres, Others), Country (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Nether lands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) –Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025Europe Aesthetic Services Market by procedure numbers is expected to reach 9,132,136 by 2025 from 5,395,136 in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are diversion of population towards minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures recognition of cosmetic procedures among customers. On the other hand rise in competition and risks involved in cosmetic surgery in the market may hinder the growth of the market is the factors which will boost the Europe aesthetic services market.
Market Segmentation: Europe Aesthetic Services Market
- The Europe aesthetic services market is segmented based on type into three notable segments; facial aesthetic services, skin tightening and body contouring devices, and aesthetic implantation. In 2018 botox injection market by procedure numbers is likely to dominate market with 29.0% shares and is estimated to reach 2,786,115 by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period.
- The Europe aesthetic services market is segmented based on application into six notable segments; anti-aging and wrinkles, facial & skin rejuvenation, vascular lesions, body shaping and cellulite, breast enhancement, sears, pigment lesions, reconstructive, tattoo removal and psoriasis and vitiligo.
- The EU aesthetic services market is segmented based on end-users into four notable segments; dermatology clinics, hospitals, SPA chains, and dermatology centres.
Key Drivers: Europe Aesthetic Services Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for Europe aesthetic services market are diversion of population towards minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures recognition of cosmetic procedures among customers. On the other hand rise in competition and risks involved in cosmetic surgery in the market may hinder the growth of the market is the factors which will boost the EU aesthetic services market.
Key Points: Europe Aesthetic Services Market
The Dermal Clinic, The Face Aesthetic Clinic, Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medical Spa, Ottawa Skin Clinic, Viva Skin Clinics, Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique, Hospitality Skin Spa & Aesthetics, Spa Vitoria, Jewell Plastic Surgery Center, The Plastic Surgery Group, True Skin Care Center, Turn Back Time, Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa, among others.
- The botox injection segment is dominating the EU aesthetic services market with the market share 29.0%.
- The buttock augmentation segment is growing at the highest CAGR 7.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.