Type (Supraglottic Airway Management Devices, Laryngoscopes, Infraglottic Airway Management Devices, Resuscitators, Bronchoscope/Intubation Scopes, Others), Patient Ages (Adult, Pediatric Patients/Neonates), Procedure ( Intensive Care Unit or Emergency Procedure, Non-Emergency Surgical Procedures), Application ( Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Others), End User (Hospitals, Homecare, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe),Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Airway Management Device Market
Europe airway management device market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,041.10 million by 2027. Increased surgical operations and better reimbursement policies are the factors for the market growth.
Airway devices are used in difficult airway management because it provides proper ventilation in patients. Increasing surgical operations in Europe is one of the factor for the Europe market to grow as in surgical operations, airway devices plays an important role. In Europe, many countries has been provided with better reimbursement policies because government and organizations are taking initiatives to provide reimbursement policies to help patients in airway management as increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases and surgical cases. Reimbursement policy is intended to ensure that patient got reimbursement as per the policies guidelines.. For instance, in Germany, Medical practices receive funds from Regional Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (GKV-SV) in every quarter and hence they have better devices for providing treatment among patients. In U.K., it has been found that NHS or local (CCG) reimbursement plays an important role in providing reimbursement for medical devices due to which it is been observed that U.K. has third largest medical device market in Europe region.
This airway management device market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Airway Management Device Market Scope and Market Size
Europe airway management device market is segmented of the basis of by type, patient age, procedure, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe airway management devices market is segmented into supraglottic airway management devices, infraglottic airway management devices, laryngoscopes, bronchoscope/intubation scopes, resuscitators and others. Supraglottic airway management devices are dominating the market because of its ease in operation especially LMA devices. However, laryngoscopes segment may grow the market due to its advancement such as easy visualization in trachea for the proper ventilation in patients. Due to multiple benefits of laryngoscopes, manufacturers are interned in developing and launching products for usage. For instance, In January 2019, Verathon Inc. launched GlideScope Core, the most detailed and versatile aerial simulation device being designed for virtual multimodal, bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy aerial procedures. With the launch of GlideScope Core, the company has continued to design efficient bronchoscopy devices and will improve its role as an airway visualization collaborator for the medical community.
- On the basis of patient age, the Europe airway management devices market is segmented into adult and pediatric patients/neonates. Adult segment is dominating the market due to higher anesthesia procedures performed among adult patients where oxygenation and ventilation is required and airway management devices plays an important role in providing oxygenation.
- On the basis of procedure, the Europe airway management devices market is segmented into Intensive care unit or emergency procedure and non-emergency surgical procedures. Intensive care unit or emergency procedure segment is dominating the market because airway devices provide ventilation in patients. The major role of these devices is found to be in intensive care units in emergency medicines.
- On the basis of application, the Europe airway management devices market is segmented into anesthesia, emergency medicine and others. Anesthesia segment is dominating the market because of higher number of anesthesia procedures are performed in Europe and airway devices are used in such cases to provide better oxygenation among patients.
- On the end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, ambulatory surgical center (ASCs) and others. Hospitals segment is further segmented into intensive care units, emergency care departments, operating rooms, and others. Hospitals segment is dominating the market because occurrence of higher anesthesia as well as emergency procedures especially in intensive care unit. Hospitals are required to install more advanced airway management devices to support life functioning of patient while performing procedures.
Airway Management Device Market Country Level Analysis
Airway management device market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by type, patient age, procedure, application and end-user.
The countries covered in the airway management market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe.
In Europe, Germany is dominating the market because of the use of devices in hospitals, ambulatory centers, emergency departments and others. It has been observed that devices use is higher in this country for the proper ventilation and oxygenation among patients. According to Eurostat, surgical operations and procedures performed in hospitals in Germany in 2015, use of bronchoscopy was 264.9 per 100 000 inhabitants.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Europe airway management device market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical and pharmaceutical industry with airway management device product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in devices and dressings and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the airway management device market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Airway Management Device Market Share Analysis
Europe airway management device market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe airway management device Market.
The major players covered in the report are Olympus Corporation, BD, Teleflex Incorporated, Armstrong Medical Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Rudolf Riester GmbH (subsidiary of Halma Plc), GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, SonarMed, Mercury Medical, Smiths Group plc, Verathon Inc., VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, SunMed, MEDTRONIC, Flexicare (Group) Limited, VYAIRE, Ambu A/S, Intersurgical Ltd. and others. Airway management market share data is available for Europe, Europe, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Europe airway management device market
- In January 2018, KARL STORZ entered into a joint venture with NDTec AG to enhance its industrial endoscopy division. Through integrating the experience of both companies, KARL STORZ seeks to expand an array of industrial applications in a forward-looking way.
- In November 2017, Flexicare (Group) Limited acquired Medisize B.V., a supplier of a broad range of anaesthesia and respiratory products for effective care, neonatology, emergency, homecare and radiology. This will help the company to not only maximize its presence in mainland Europe but will also strengthen its distribution networks in the Netherlands, Germany and Italy product portfolio for existing and new customers. This acquisition is projected to drive the revenue growth in the airway management and anaesthesia with proper delivery and service.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for airway management device market products for the welfare of the patients.
Customization Available: Europe Airway Management Device Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.