Europe Amaranth Oil Market, By Extraction type (Supercritical Fluid Co2 Extraction Process, Cold Pressing Process, Organic Solvent (Hexane) Extraction Process, Others) Packaging type (HDPE Carboy, Aluminium Bottles, G.I. Drums, Others), Category (Conventional, Organic), Application (Cosmetics And Personal Care, Dietary Supplements, Aromatics, Pharmaceuticals, Others),Country (France, Germany, U.K., Ukraine, Italy, Russia, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Amaranth Oil Market
Europe amaranth oil market is expected to reach USD 517.10 million by 2028 from USD 224.48 million in 2020, growing at a steady CAGR of 11.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
Amaranth oil is extracted from amaranth grain of two species Amaranthus — A. cruentus and A. hypochondriacus. It is a rich source of various fatty acids, such as oleic acid, linoleic acid, among other. Furthermore, amaranth oil is also an environment-friendly plant-based source of squalene, which is majorly extracted from whale and shark liver oil. In amaranth oil, squalene content ranges from 2%-9%, depending upon species and extraction type. Thus, with the growing concern for animal welfare and increasing market consumption for vegan products, that market for amaranth oil is also expected to grow. Moreover, due to its high squalene content, amaranth oil is highly used in cosmetics and skin care products. In addition, amaranth oil is also extensively used in dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, aromatherapy, food, and other applications, due to its various health benefits, such as its richness in anti-oxidants, reducing the risk of cardio vascular diseases, among other. Thus, with the growth of these application industries, the market for amaranth oil is also expected to grow.
The factors driving the growth of amaranth oil market are increases in demand for essential oils from the personal care and pharmaceutical industry, rises in demand for amaranth oil from the food supplementary industry, increase in consumer acceptance of natural products for healthy living, and increase in awareness related to the health benefits of amaranth oil. Whereas high cost of production may restrain amaranth oil market growth.
This amaranth oil market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the amaranth oil market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe amaranth oil market is segmented into four notable segments based on extraction type, packaging type, category, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of extraction type, the amaranth oil market is segmented into Supercritical Fluid Co2 Extraction Process, Cold Pressing Process, Organic Solvent (Hexane) Extraction Process, Others. In 2021, Supercritical Fluid Co2 Extraction Process segment is expected to dominate the market due to the wide acceptance as it attains a higher squalene content in comparison to other extraction processes.
- On the basis of packaging type, the amaranth oil market is segmented into HDPE Carboy, Aluminum Bottles, G.I. Drums, Others. In 2021, HDPE Carboy segment is expected to dominate amaranth oil market as it is one of the most affordable packaging types available, thus, aiding manufacturers in cost cutting.
- On the basis of category, the amaranth oil market is segmented into conventional, organic. In 2021, the traditional segment is expected to dominate the market as major manufacturers provide amaranth oil in conventional category. Furthermore, the segment is expected to dominated due to it affordability and greater acceptance in the market.
- On the basis of application, the amaranth oil market is segmented into Cosmetics And Personal Care, Dietary Supplements, Aromatics, Pharmaceuticals, Others. In 2021, Cosmetics And Personal Care segment is expected to dominate the market due to the various benefits amaranth oil, such as, anti-aging, hydrating, anti-inflammatory properties, among others.
Europe amaranth oil market is analysed, and market size information is provided by country, extraction type, packaging type, category, and application.
The countries covered in the Europe amaranth oil market report is France, Germany, U.K. Ukraine, Italy, Russia, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate the market due to growing acceptance for amaranth oil in variety of applications such as cosmetics, dietary supplements, and aromatics, among others. Furthermore, France is dominating due to the growing market for cosmetics and skincare in the country. France is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing consumer awareness about the benefits offered by the amaranth oil, such antioxidants, anti-microbial properties. The U.K. is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing demand among the consumers for the natural products in the daily usage and luxury brand products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Amaranth Oil
Europe amaranth oil market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in amaranth oil, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Europe amaranth oil market. The data is available for the historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Amaranth Oil Market Share Analysis
Europe amaranth oil market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the European amaranth oil market.
Some of the major players operating in the amaranth oil market are Probus International LLP, RichOil, Proderna Biotech Pvt. Ltd, Nans Products, FLAVEX Naturextrakte GmbH, Sunsoil Pvt. Ltd, "M" plus Group" LTD, Biocosmethic, Aramacs, Ekologie Forte Pvt.Ltd., Amaranth Produkte GmbH & Co. KG, Ziani Organic Oils, Flavekotrade s.r.o., Essential Oils, ElitPhito, O&3 Limited, Sanabio Online, Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH and among others.
Europe amaranth oil market is fragmented, and the major players have used various strategies such as collaboration, recognition, agreements, and others to increase their footprints in the amaranth oil market.
- In February 2021, Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH participated in the trade fair the BIOFACH eSPECIAL from 17 to 19 February 2021. The partnership of company with Naturland, LipoMill flours, and private label services - in BIOFACH trade fair magazine has helped the company in marketing the products. The Exhibition was beneficial to the company in terms of marketing the products to regional level to increase the sales of the company’s products
- In November 2019, FLAVEX Naturextrakte GmbH successfully participated in the Natexpo Organic Trade Fair from 20 to 22 October 2019 in Paris. This participation provided global recognition to the company
Customization Available : Europe Amaranth Oil Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.