Europe Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Test Type (Bioanalytical Testing, Batch Release Testing, Stability Testing, Raw Material Testing, Physical Characterization, Method Validation, Microbial Testing, Environmental Monitoring), Service Type (Hospital-Based Laboratories, Stand-Alone Laboratories, Clinics-Based Laboratories), Method Type (Cell-Based Assays, Virology Testing, Method Serology, Immunogenicity, Biomarker Testing and Pharmacokinetic Testing), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Infectious Diseases, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Other Applications), Technology (Mass Spectroscopy, Immunochemistry, UPLC Technology, Turbulent Flow Technology, Others), End User Channel (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industries, Contract Development & Manufacturing Organizations, Contract Research Organizations, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The analytical laboratory services market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,210.96 million by 2028. The growing expenditure on drugs and medical devices is expected to drive the analytical laboratory services market.
Analytical laboratory services concerned with a wide range of chemical and microbiological assays. These services include method development and validation, sample analysis for concentration confirmation, purity, homogeneity and stability assays on preliminary formulations and finalized drug products for investigational new drug, new drug application and abbreviated new drug application submissions.
The increasing number of drug approvals & clinical trials is expected to drive the analytical laboratory services market. The high cost setting an advanced analytical lab is expected to restraint the analytical laboratory services market. The increasing outsourcing facilities are expected to create opportunities for the analytical laboratory services market. Maintaining regulatory standard for testing is expected to challenge the analytical laboratory services market.
The analytical laboratory services market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the analytical laboratory services market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The analytical laboratory services market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the test type, service type, method type, application, technology and end user channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of test type, the analytical laboratory services market is segmented into bioanalytical testing, batch release testing, stability testing, raw material testing, physical characterization, method validation, microbial testing, and environmental monitoring. In 2021, the bioanalytical testing segment is expected to dominate the market because of diversified areas of expertise which enables the development of drugs in various geographies and for different therapeutic areas.
- On the basis of service type, the analytical laboratory services market is segmented into hospital-based laboratories, stand-alone laboratories and clinics-based laboratories. In 2021, hospital-based laboratories segment is expected to dominate the market due to the high turnaround number of patients’ tests, majorly for complex and severe disease conditions that are relatively more cost-intensive.
- On the basis of method type, the analytical laboratory services market is segmented into cell-based assays, virology testing, method serology, immunogenicity, biomarker testing and pharmacokinetic testing. In 2021, the biomarker testing segment is expected to dominate the market due to the advantages of biomarkers in drug development, rise in adoption of early toxicity testing and increase in genome mapping programs.
- On the basis of application, the analytical laboratory services market is segmented into oncology, neurology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, cardiology and other applications. In 2021, the infectious diseases segment is expected to show significant growth because of the growing prevalence of targeted disease, rising health awareness and escalating consumption of the anti-microbial direct-acting drug.
- On the basis of technology, the analytical laboratory services market is segmented into mass spectroscopy, immunochemistry, UPLC technology, turbulent flow technology and others. In 2021, the mass spectroscopy segment is expected to dominate the market due to the capacity to study numerous molecules regardless of whether they form the same structural family or not and highlight the specific metabolites of a disease.
- On the basis of end user, the analytical laboratory services market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industries, contract development & manufacturing organizations, contract research organizations and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industries segment is expected to dominate the market due to the immense amount of analytical testing required to support a product from discovery, development and clinical trials through manufacturing and marketing.
Europe Analytical Laboratory Services Market Country Level Analysis
Europe analytical laboratory services market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, test type, service type, method type, application, technology and end user channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe analytical laboratory services market report are Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland and rest of Europe.
Germany is going to dominate in the Europe analytical laboratory services market because of increasing development of laboratory in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufacturers is creating new opportunities for Players in the Analytical Laboratory Services Market
The analytical laboratory services market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with analytical laboratory services market sales, impact of advancement in the analytical laboratory services market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the analytical laboratory services market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Analytical Laboratory Services Market Share Analysis
The analytical laboratory services market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe analytical laboratory services market.
The major players covered in the Europe analytical laboratory services market report are Eurofins Scientific, Q2 Solutions (a subsidiary of IQVIA), SGS SA, SOLVIAS AG, Syneos Health, ICON plc, BioAgilytix Labs, Pharmaceutical Research Associates Inc., ALS Limited, European Medicines Agency, Federal Institute for Drugs & Medical Devices (BfArM), Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco – AIFA, Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products, Covance (a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings), Intertek Group plc, Evotec SE, Charles River Laboratories, Medpace, WuXi AppTec among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the analytical laboratory services market.
- In February 2021, Eurofins Scientific announced that they have acquired Beacon Discovery, a preeminent drug discovery and contract research organization (CRO). This will increase the company access to contract research and will increase the revenue for the company.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the analytical laboratory services market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for analytical laboratory services.
Customization Available: Europe Analytical Laboratory Services Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.