Europe Antenna Market By Antenna Type (External, Internal), Frequency Range (Ultra High, Very High, High), Technology (MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output), SIMO (Single Input Multi Output), MISO (Multi Input Single Output), SISO (Single Input Single Output), Application (Cellular Systems, Radar, Wi-Fi Systems, WiMAX, Others), End Use Sector (Networking/Communications, Consumer Electronics, Military/Defense, Automotive, Industrial, Health/Medical, IoT, 5G, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe antenna market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 9,311.62 million by 2027. Growing penetration of the internet services and demand for high content data transfer drives the growth of market.
European region have strong manufacturing base owing strong industrial development and high production of the electronics goods. The increasing demand for enhanced network connectivity for businesses is driving the market growth as market is witnessing strong demand for the indoor antenna solutions owing to which competition in market is increased. For instance, In March, 2020, QuadSAT, a Danish start-up firm introduced the new antenna solution for the market such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Antenna Testing technology has been introduced. The antennas are suitable for SOMAP performance protocol and satellite operators.
The major factor driving the growth of the antenna market is the growing consumption of the internet services and increasing demand from the various end users which acts as a major factor for boosting the antenna market. Vagueness about antenna creates effects on the health, aesthetics and others is a major restraint for antenna market.
This antenna market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Antenna market is segmented on the basis of antenna type, technology, frequency range, application and end use sector. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of antenna type, the antenna market is segmented into internal and external. In 2020, increasing demand for the external for rural are development application is augmenting the segment growth in Europe. In addition, businesses are transforming the operations with digital technology and to support this market player are offering the flexible mounting external antenna suitable for wide range of application with enriched quality.
- On the basis of frequency range, the antenna market is segmented into high, very high and ultra-high. In 2020, very high segment is dominating the market as advancement in the antennas installation such as higher ground for maximum coverage increased demand for the demand for the ultra-high as they offer enhanced connectivity.
- On the basis of technology, the antenna market is segmented into MIMO (multiple input multiple output), MISO (multiple input single output), SIMO (single input multiple output) and SISO (single-input single-output). In 2020, MIMO (multiple input multiple output), segment is dominating the market due to the rising penetration of the internet service in Europe and increased high content data generation through social media platform is augmenting the MIMO (multiple input multiple output) segment growth.
- On the basis of application, the antenna market is segmented into Wi-Fi systems, cellular systems, wimax, radar and others. In 2020, cellular systems are dominating the market as it is majorly adopted by the telecommunication industry to offer better network coverage for customers presents in rural and urban areas.
- On the basis of end use sector, the antenna market is segmented into automotive, 5G, IoT, health/medical, networking/communications, consumer electronics, military/defense, industrial and others. In 2020, networking/communications segment is dominating the market due to the increasing count of the internet users and connection in European countries is creating major demand for the faster networks service to achieve high speed internet service which helping the networking/communications to dominate the market.
Antenna Market Country Level Analysis
Antenna market is analysed and market size information is provided by antenna type, technology, frequency range, application and end use sector as referenced above.
The countries covered in antenna market report Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, and Rest of Europe.
Germany accounted largest market share as this country have large number of manufacturing facilities.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for High Speed Network Connectivity for Fast Transfer of Data
Antenna market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in antenna and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the antenna market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Antenna Market Share Analysis
Antenna market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Regional presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to antenna market.
The major players covered in the report are TE Connectivity, Ficosa Internacional SA, Abracon, DENSO CORPORATION, Pulse Electronics (A subsidiary of YAGEO Corp.), Molex, Laird Connectivity, Antenova Ltd., Johanson Technology, Linx Technologies, Tallysman, PCTEL, WISI Communications GmbH & Co. KG, Yokowo co., ltd., AVX Antenna, Inc., Continental AG, Calearo Antenne SPA, Continental AG, Calearo Antenne SPA, Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG, HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD, HARMAN International (A Subsidiary of SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.), INPAQ Technology Co., Ltd, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Airgain, Inc., SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG, PulseLarsen Electronics (A Business Unit of Pulse Electronics), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD. and CommScope, Inc. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments, expansion and other strategies are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of antenna market.
- In August, 2020, PCTEL and Welotec joined hands for a distributor agreement in Europe. According to the agreement Welotec is an authorized distributor of antenna and test and measurement solutions of PCTEL in Europe and Middle East which helped to increase the customer base and geographic presence.
- In October, 2018, Continental AG acquired vehicle antennas manufacturer company, Kathrein Automotive GmbH. The Kathrein Automotive GmbH is subsidiary of Kathrein SE and helping to enhace presence in China, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Mexico and the U.S.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the antenna market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for antenna market.