Europe Anti-Friction Coatings Market, By Product (MOS2, PTFE, Graphite, FEP, PFA, and Tungsten Disulfide), Nature (Solvent Based and Water Based), Application (Automotive Parts, Power Transmission Items, Bearings, Ammunition Components, Valve Components & Actuators and Others, End Use (Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Construction, Healthcare, and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Turkey, Russia, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Anti-Friction Coatings Market
Europe anti-friction coatings market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 8.0 % in the forecast period of 2020 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 467,318.70 thousand by 2028.
Anti-friction coatings are a type of lubricant solutions that are similar in formulation to common industrial paints. They comprise solid lubricants and resins as solvents. The main components of solid lubricants are molybdenum disulphide, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and graphite. Anti-friction coatings are used as dry lubricants in the automotive industry. Anti-friction coatings have wide applications. These are mostly used in automotive, aerospace, health care, construction, and marine sectors.
Growing adoption of different types of anti-friction coatings across various industrial sectors has accelerated the demand for such coatings in the global market. Increasing use of anti-friction coatings in automotive, transport, and aerospace industries has driven the market growth in the recent year. Adoption of anti-friction coatings across various industrial domains (food processing & healthcare products), increased utilization of anti-friction coatings in automotive and transportation industries and increasing demand for anti-friction coatings in the marine sector are some of the key factors which are expected to boost growth of the market.
Anti-friction coatings market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Anti-Friction Coatings Market Scope and Market Size
Europe anti-friction coatings market is segmented into four notable segments, which are based on product, nature, application, and end use.
- On the basis of product, Europe anti-friction coatings market is segmented into MOS2, PTFE, graphite, >FEP,PFA, and tungsten disulfide. In the Europe region, MOS2 based coatings have higher usage as these coatings are used as lubricating materials in the transport industry which increases its demand in the manufacturing of the automotive spare parts in the market and makes MOS2 based coatings segment dominate in the region.
- On the basis of nature of coatings, Europe anti-friction coatings market is segmented into solvent based and water based. In the Europe region, solvent based coatings are widely used as they are used as lubricating materials in building sectors as special surface coatings and lubricating solutions.
- On the basis of application, Europe anti-friction coatings market is segmented into automotive parts, power transmission items, bearings, ammunition components, valve components & actuators, and others. In the Europe region, the demand for anti-friction coatings in automotive application segment is increasing as they are used in auto-motive sector to produce vehicles with noise cancellation feature.
- On the basis of end use, Europe anti-friction coatings market can be segmented into automotive, aerospace, marine, construction, healthcare, and others. In the Europe region, the demand for anti-friction coatings is surging in automotive segment as anti-frictional coatings are used in the production of electrical vehicles in the region.
Anti-Friction Coatings Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, nature, application, and end use as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe Anti-friction coatings market report are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Luxemburg and rest of Europe.
Europe anti-friction coatings market is dominating the market due to increased usage of coatings in aerospace and marine sectors.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in Anti-Friction Coatings Industry
Europe anti-friction coatings market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for anti-friction coatings market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Anti-friction coatings market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Anti-Friction Coatings Market Share Analysis
Europe anti-friction coatings market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe anti-friction coatings market.
Major market players engaged in the Europe anti-friction coatings market are Parker Hannifin Corp, DuPont, ASV Mutichemie Private Limited, Whitmore Manufacturing LLC., and others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the anti-friction coatings market.
- In May 2021, DuPont announced the introduction of MOLYKOTE G-1079 grease, a noise-reducing grease specially formulated for sliding-contact applications with fast movement and high loads or slow movement and low loads particularly actuators. MOLYKOTE G-1079 anti-friction coating is used in next generation electric vehicles. Thus, it will help raise the company’s market sales
- In April 2021, Whitmore Manufacturing, LLC introduced a scalable solution to lubrication storage and dispensing systems, namely Lustor. The new Lustor line helps companies extend .DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately