Europe Artificial Turf Market, By Raw Material (Nylon, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyamides, Jute, Rubber, Others), Infill Materials (Petroleum-Based, Organic Infill, Sand (Silica) Infill, Others), Pile Height (Less Than 10 mm, 10-30 mm, 30-50 mm, 50-70 mm, 70-100 mm, More Than 100 mm), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, E-Commerce, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Others), End-User (Households, Sports & Leisure, Restaurant, Hotels, Airports, Commercial Offices, Pet Areas, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Artificial Turf Market
The artificial turf market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 18.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,524,754.23 thousand by 2028. Increasing demand of cosmetics among consumers is a driving factor for the market growth.
The artificial turf is a composite consisting of man-crafted, organic and grassy fibers. The blades are green and are usable in different stack heights. This is designed in the same fashion as a tapet, it has a strong back and the blades are stitched on by machine. The majority of the new glass developed often weaves into a brown stalk which resembled the appearance of dead grass one see in a real grassy pelvis.
The easy installation, environment friendly and low maintenance requirements which will increase the production of artificial turf products drives the market. With the increase in the growing demand from sports clubs and different venues will also boosts the demand of the artificial turf market. The stringent regulations regarding usage of artificial turf in several European countries will restrain the demand of the artificial turf market. The increase in the demand for the third generation artificial turf will act as an opportunity for the artificial turf market. The difficulty in maintaining a high field temperature due to the raw material and infill material acts as the challenge for the artificial turf market.
This artificial turf market report provides details of market share, new developments and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the artificial turf market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Artificial Turf Market Scope and Market Size
The artificial turf market is segmented on the basis of raw material, infill materials, pile height, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyamides, jute, rubber and others. In 2020, rubber segment is dominating the market as they are considered to be the most stable base for the artificial turf.
- On the basis of infill materials, the market is segmented into petroleum-based, organic infill, sand (silica) infill and others. In 2020, petroleum-based segment is dominating as they help better to make playground and play arena.
- On the basis of pile height, the market is segmented into less than 10 mm, 10-30 mm, 30-50 mm, 50-70 mm, 70-100 mm and more than 100 mm. In 2020, 10-30 mm segment is dominating as the 10-30 mm segment is very feasible for making artificial turf for the hockey, playing arena, household in the artificial turf market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, e-commerce, specialty stores, convenience stores and others. In 2020, direct sales/B2B segment is dominating since it majorly deals in bulk orders thus it’s a B2B business as per the market demand.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into households, sports & leisure, restaurant, hotels, airports, commercial offices, pet areas and others. In 2020, sports & leisure segment is dominating due to rising demand in practice sessions for all countries thus the turf ground are the most preferable to play sports such as tennis, hockey and golf which requires large amount of turf to build the ground.
Europe Artificial Turf Market Country Level Analysis
Europe artificial turf market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, raw material, infill materials, pile height, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the artificial turf market report are the Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and rest of Europe.
Europe dominates the artificial turf market as in Germany, the consumers are more aware towards increasing use of artificial turf to reduce the FOD damage at runways from the artificial turf. The U.K. is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing business expansion and awareness among the customers and growing demand of the artificial turf in household which boosts demand of the artificial turf while France is dominating as the household sector is growing very rapidly in the region. Also, with the increasing consumption of artificial turf as a tuber in order to increase strength of the artificial turf boosts the demand for artificial turf in the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Artificial Turf as a Wall Cladding in Residential
The artificial turf market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in artificial turf and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the artificial turf market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Artificial Turf Market Share Analysis
The artificial turf market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe artificial turf market.
The major players covered in the Europe artificial turf market report are Tarkett Group, Victoria PLC, SYNLAWN ARTIFICIAL GRASS, Polytan GmbH, SpectraTurf, Inc., Italgreen Spa, Dow, Royal Grass, SIS Pitches, Condor Group, Act Global, Nurteks, LIMONTA SPORT S.p.A., TenCate Grass, CCGrass among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of artificial turf market.
- In May 2020, Dow recently announces the new constructed PCR plastic resin designed for shrink film sticking applications in Asia-Pacific which has been developed and commercialized, the latest resin is engineered to achieve a film output equivalent to that of traditional resins with 40 percent PCR material. The drug, XUS 60921.01, is produced with recycled plastics obtained domestically through strategic recycling partner Dow's in Nanjing, China. This latest resin leads to a circular plastics system, but without losing the efficiency of brand owners and customers.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for artificial turf through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Artificial Turf Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.