Europe Atomic Spectroscopy Market By Type (Instruments, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectrometer, Others), Application (Food and Beverage Testing, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Chemistry, Environmental Testing, Geological Sciences, Petrochemical, Academics, Others), Technology (Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS), X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES), Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Elemental Analyzers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End Users (Laboratories, Universities, Manufacturing Facilities, Government Agencies), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Europe atomic spectroscopy market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the various technological advancements in the industry which is contributing in the development of the market.
Market Definition: Europe Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Atomic spectroscopy is the process in which light meets with gaseous atoms, wherein conversation of gaseous atom takes place. The three major elements of atomic spectroscopy are atomic florescence, atomic absorption, and atomic emission. They are one of the most commonly sold and used analytical devices, also drug discovery and development, metabolomics, and diagnostics are some of the applications using atomic spectroscopy. It is widely used in laboratories, manufacturing facilities, government agencies and universities.
- Stringent government regulations and legal norms regarding the drug safety process is driving the market growth
- The surging concerns among population for food safety is boosting the market growth
- The various technological advancements and innovations in aesthetic or consumer lasers is expanding the market growth
- There were various initiatives taken by government for atomic spectroscopy is propelling the market growth
- The lack of skilled professionals for handling operations is hindering the market growth
- High maintenance cost as well as high procurement cost is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Atomic Spectroscopy Market
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
- X-Ray Diffraction Spectrometer
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectrometer
- Food and Beverage Testing
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Testing
- Geological Sciences
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analyzers
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Tenders
By End Users
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Government Agencies
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, PerkinElmer has announced its acquisition with Shanghai Spectrum Instruments Co., Ltd, which is one of the leading manufacturers of analytical instruments. This acquisition will benefit PerkinElmer in expanding into China industry, add on its product portfolio, serving its customer efficiently, strengthening in local market, delivering high quality results and improve upon technology advancement. Such merger and acquisition enable the expansion of atomic spectroscopy market in the forecasting future.
- In May 2016, Agilent Technologies Inc. had launched 5110 ICP-OES system which will enable the scientists to work faster with greater effectiveness and also conduct a more precise analysis. It can be widely used for analysis in environmental and pharmaceutical, mining and various other industrial applications. The product launched significantly delivered the value to its customers in terms of cost and performance as well as ease of use.
Europe atomic spectroscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atomic spectroscopy market Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe atomic spectroscopy market are Bruker, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Rigaku Corporation, JEOL Ltd., Aurora Biomed Inc., Buck Scientific Instrument Manufacturing Company, Shimadzu Corporation, Analytik Jena AG, GBC Scientific Equipment, SAFAS Corporation, Avantor, Inc. and Merck KGaA among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe Atomic Spectroscopy Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)