Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market By Applications (Eurodegenerative Disorders, Autoimmune Diseases, Cancer & Tumors, Cardiovascular Diseases), By Product (Blood Pressure (BP) Monitoring Devices, Pulmonary Pressure Monitoring Devices, Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Devices), By End User (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Center), Country (Germany , France , United Kingdom , Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
Europe autologous stem cell and non-stem cell based therapies market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed growing awareness of the therapeutic potential of stem cells in effective disease management and increased public-private investment in the development of stem cell therapies.
Market Definition: Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
Autologous stem cell transplantation, the individual's own undivided cells or stem cells are collected and transplanted back to the person after intensive therapy. These therapies are performed using hematopoietic stem cells, in some cases, cardiac cells are used to correct the damage caused by heart attacks. Autologous and non-systemic stem cell therapies are used to treat different diseases, for example neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases, parasitic diseases.
- Growing recognition of the medicinal capacity of stem cells in efficient disease management contributes to the development of the industry.
- Growth of progressive genome-based cell analysis techniques is boosting the growth of the market
- Increased public-private investment in the development of stem cell therapies is propelling the growth of the market
- Cancer and diabetes incidence in all age communities is driving the growth of the market
- A side effect from surgical sutures is restricting the growth of the market
- Absence of product innovations in the surgical sutures is hindering the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for advanced wound closure materials is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
By Product Type
- Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Pulmonary Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Eurodegenerative Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Ambulatory Surgical Centre
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019 Apceth Biopharma GmbH, a major producer of cell and gene treatment approved conditional commercial authorization for Zynteglo gene treatment for clients 12 years and younger with transfusion-dependent β-thalassemia (TDT) by the European Commission (EC). They will now function as a business supplier for Zynteglo in Europe.
- In March 2019, Genmab A / S announced that Janssen Pharmaceutica NV (Janssen) has filed a Type II variable request to the European Medicines Agency (EMA). This request seeks to broaden the current marketing authorization for daratumumab to include use in conjunction with bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone (VTD) as therapy for freshly acquired individuals with multiple myeloma who are applicants for autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT).
Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based therapies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autologous stem cell and non-stem cell based therapies market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the europe autologous stem cell and non-stem cell based therapies market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Cytori Therapeutics Inc., General Electric Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG ., Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, RAUMEDIC AG, Abbott., Endotronix, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)