Europe Automotive Smart Antenna Market, By Frequency (High Frequency, Very High Frequency and Ultra High Frequency), Component (Transceivers, Electronic Control Unit, Wiring Harness and Others), Vehicle Type (ICE Vehicle and Electric Vehicle), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Automotive smart antenna market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 14.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1702.02 million by 2027. Automotive smart antenna is being widely used in various industrial applications and the increasing demand for enhanced network connectivity for automobiles acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
The automotive infotainment market is developing at an impressive rate as inclination of technologically progressed vehicles is expanding among customers. Such development and dominance of hardware and infotainment systems in vehicles market has driven the demand for the automotive smart antenna market. The developing nations over the world are thus facing issues of security inside the vehicles. This factor is restraining the automotive smart antenna market as primarily these countries need to work on proper design and infrastructure of the automobiles for providing the safety.
The advancement in technology which results in the incorporation of wireless technology and positioning technologies in intelligent transport system is creating opportunities for the growth of the automotive smart antenna market. Due to the lack of skilled workforce, the installation of smart antennas in vehicles is becoming the major challenge for the automotive smart antenna market.
This automotive smart antenna market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Automotive smart antenna market is segmented on the basis of component, frequency and vehicle type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of frequency, the automotive smart antenna market is segmented into high frequency, ultra high frequency and very high frequency. In 2020, the very high frequency segment has been accounted for the largest market share as it offer wide range of coverage that help the driver to efficiently manage the route. This factor results in increasing safety of vehicle as well as driver.
- On the basis of the component, the automotive smart antenna market is segmented into transceivers, electronic control unit, wiring harness and others. In 2020, the transceivers segment has been accounted for the largest market share as growing integration of smart antenna in the luxurious cars has increase the demand for the transceivers in the automotive smart antenna market.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive smart antenna market is segmented into ICE vehicle and electric vehicle. In 2020, ICE vehicle segment has been accounted for the largest market share as growing demand of passenger cars and increasing disposable income is boosting the demand for the vehicle in the developed economies.
Automotive Smart Antenna Market Country Level Analysis
Automotive smart antenna market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, frequency and vehicle type as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe automotive smart antenna market report are Germany, France, U.K., Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European region for automotive smart antenna market as there is high growth in industrialization which utilizes the automotive smart antenna for better quality products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Automotive Smart Antenna
Automotive smart antenna market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in automotive smart antenna and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the automotive smart antenna market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Automotive Smart Antenna Market Share Analysis
Automotive smart antenna market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe automotive smart antenna market.
The major players covered in the report MD ELEKTRONIK, WISI group, Continental AG, Ficosa Internacional SA, SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG, TE Connectivity, DENSO CORPORATION, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Calearo Antenne SPA, INPAQ Technology Co., Ltd., PulseLarsen Electronics, Yokowo co., ltd., HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD., HARMAN International, LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD., KDPOF, Taoglas, STMicroelectronics among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of automotive smart antenna market.
- In September 2020, Ficosa Internacional SA launched digital rear-view system for Audi e-tron model. This Camera Monitoring System developed by Ficosa has been made up of displays and cameras which replace the conventional external side mirrors and provides a new driving experience with more safety. This product launch helped the compant to strengthen their product portfolio.
- In August 2020, SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG introduced new product named as FN2415 - single-phase EMC filter for control equipment. This control filter will be fitted in door handle keyless antenna and interior keyless antenna. This will help the company to enhance their product portfolio.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for automotive smart antenna through expanded range of size.