Europe Bioburden Testing Market By Product ( Consumables, Instruments), Test Type ( Aerobic Count Testing, Anaerobic Count Testing, Fungi/Mold Count Testing, Spore Count Testing), Application ( Raw Material Testing, Medical Device Testing, In-Process Material Testing, Sterilization Validation Testing, Equipment Cleaning Validation), End User ( Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Manufacturers of Food & Beverage and Agricultural Products, Microbial Testing Laboratories), country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Bioburden Testing Market
Europe bioburden testing market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due increasing using of bioburden screening for quality control in medical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical goods and increasing concern among people about bioburden screening due to microbial contamination.
Market Definition: Europe Bioburden Testing Market
Bioburden testing is the measurement method on medical devices, raw materials or packages of feasible microorganisms. The method enables to determine parameters to guarantee the safety and efficiency of medical devices. It further assists in the regular surveillance of raw materials, parts and installation procedures in the manufacturing system. Bioburden screening is used for the evaluation of drying procedures and the packaging of products is carried out to guarantee safety.
- Increasing using of bioburden screening for quality control in medical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical goods is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increasing concern among people about bioburden screening due to microbial contamination is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing food and beverage security issues boost the use of bioburden testing is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing amount of item recalls on the market owing to microbial contamination is driving the growth of the market
- Time-consuming and strict legislative norms is restricting the growth of the market
- Costly expenditure of equipment is hindering the growth of the market
- Absence of Expert Workforces is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Bioburden Testing Market
- Culture Media, Reagents, and Kits
- Other Consumables
- Automated Microbial Identification Systems
- PCR Instruments
- Other Instruments
By Test Type
- Aerobic Count Testing
- Anaerobic Count Testing
- Fungi/Mold Count Testing
- Spore Count Testing
- Raw Material Testing
- Medical Device Testing
- In-Process Material Testing
- Sterilization Validation Testing
- Equipment Cleaning Validation
By End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Manufacturers of Food & Beverage and Agricultural Products
- Microbial Testing Laboratories
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, SGS SA has purchased INTER-BASIC RESOURCES, INC. (IBR), a non-clinical contract research organization (CRO). IBR Inc. is a specialist in state-of - the-art experimentation and biopharma technologies for the building of biologics, biosimilar and antibodies and provides multiple screen monitoring and electron tracking facilities. With this purchase, SGS SA would develop its filtration facilities and grow its client profile and client facilities.
- In June 2018, QIAGEN announced the introduction of the QIAseq 16S / ITS Panels and the UCP Multiplex PCR Kit with a fresh class of reagents to allow the most precise microbial community profiling of complicated microbiome samples. The fresh QIAGEN devices prevent internal bias in PCR and NGS library preparing with inhibitor-resistant PCR and small bioburden reagents screened for bacterial and fungal DNA contamination.
Europe bioburden testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Bioburden Testing market for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe bioburden testing market are Charles River, Pacific Bio labs, Inc., Merck KGaA, SGS S.A., BD., Merck & Co., Inc., North American Science Associates Inc., Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Dynatec Labs, Applied Technical Services, Thermo Fisher Scientific, bioMérieux SA, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Bioburden Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe bioburden testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)