By Active Ingredients (Acid Based, Extract Based, Protein Hydrolysates, Microbial Amendments, Chitin, Chitosan, B-Vitamins, Others), Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End User (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Origin (Natural Biostimulants, Synthetic Biostimulants), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Biostimulants Market
Europe biostimulants market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,748.16 million by 2027. Increase in demand for organic agriculture and strategic initiatives by number of companies are the major factors for the biostimulant market growth.
Biostimulant is one of the better solution in today’s agriculture sector as it has multiple benefits such as it provides high crop productivity, improves soil fertility and many others. It maintains the organic agriculture with no harm and can help in increasing the food productivity such as fruits and vegetables, cereals, crops and others. Increased demand for food product requires high productivity so that demand of people can be fulfilled. The demand for organic food products are increasing in Europe region hence the demand for biostimulant is high in this region as it is produced from biological components. For instance, according to Eurostat, organic farming in the Europe region has increased by 7.0% in 2017 from the last year.
This biostimulants market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Biostimulants Market Scope and Market Size
Biostimulants market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on active ingredients, crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of active ingredients, Europe biostimulants market is segmented into acid based, extract based, microbial amendments, protein hydrolysates, B-vitamins, chitin, chitosan and others. Acid based segment is dominating the market as it contains amine group, a carboxylic acid group and a side chain and these are the important molecule providing many functions to the plant as well as increases plant metabolic activity. Due to its main function it takes high share.
- On the basis of crop type, Europe biostimulants market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. Fruits and vegetables segment is dominating the biostimulants market as its demand is high in Europe and hence farmers are focusing towards producing varied types of fruits and vegetables. The production of fruits and vegetables is high worldwide which includes tomato, banana and many others. Thus, high yield of fruits and vegetables requires large quantity of biostimulants for excess productivity which in results drives the demand of this segment. For instance, according to CBI Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in 2018, fruit and vegetables in agriculture sector has accounted for around 14.0% of the total value in Europe.
- On the basis of application method, Europe biostimulants market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. Foliar treatment segment is dominating as its usage provides high productivity of food products and is get easily absorbed by plant leaves and does not cause harm.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into liquid and dry. Liquid is dominating the as in liquid form, these products show high effect on plant in order to get food productivity.
- On the basis of origin, the market is segmented into natural biostimulants and synthetic biostimulants. Natural biostimulants segment is dominating as it maintains the fertility of soil and prevent it from erosion in agriculture field. However, synthetic biostimulant is growing as it may provide more benefits to farmers and others in agriculture sector.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into farmers, related industries, and research institutes. Farmers segment is dominating as its usage is higher in agriculture sector. Farmers accounting high share as they get multiple benefits in terms of increasing productivity.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct, and indirect. Direct segment is dominating the market as farmers and related industries are more inclined towards it hence they have direct contact with manufacturers. .
Biostimulants Market Country Level Analysis
Biostimulants market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of active ingredients, crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the biostimulants market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Europe biostimulants market is dominating due to its acceptance in this region with proper regulatory framework. Manufacturers are more inclined towards it due to its proper regulation to fulfil the increased demand in agriculture sector in this region. Organizations as well as growers are getting training, proper information through many events which are conducted under European Biostimulants Industry Council. For instance, World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit was held on October 2019 in London U.K. in which manufacturers were involved that may helped them to promote their product. This lead into growth of the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Biostimulants market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in agriculture sector with biostimulants product sales, impact of technological development in these products and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the biostimulants market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Biostimulant Market Share Analysis
Biostimulant market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, their presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to biostimulants market.
The major players covered in the report are Eastman Chemical Company, OMEX, LALLEMAND Inc., Agrinos, Brandt Consolidated, Inc., FMC Corporation, Valagro SpA, Biolchim SPA, Isagro, Italpollina S.p.A., ADAMA Ltd, KOPPERT BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS, Haifa Group, Novozymes, ACADIAN SEAPLANTS LIMITED, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, AGROENZYMAS, MICROMIX, Syngenta, Bayer AG, UPL, and others. Biostimulants market share data is available for country wise in Europe and they are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the biostimulants market:
- In June 2019, Koppert Biological Systems (Netherlands) entered in partnership with Svensson, Hortilux, Hoogendoorn Growth Management, Saint-Gobain Cultilene, and initiator LetsGrow.com and they formed new foundation by name Growing by Plant Empowerment (GPE). The foundation has enhanced the business of company as growers are getting proper information regarding farming which lead in improvement in their cultivation process. The Growers and advisors from Canada, the U.S., China, Russia, France, Poland and other countries are actively applying the GPE-concept. This foundation leads the company to enhance their business as grower are inclining towards their services and demand for their products in market.
- In November 2017, Trade Corporation International (Spain) has launched new range of biostimulants products that includes 100% vegetal amino acids. This product offers multiple advantages such as high yield of crops with better growth. The product has recieved approved from Ecocert according to European standards and NOP. With the launch of this product, the company has increased its product portfolio which leads to enhancement of their business in agriculture sector.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for biostimulants products for the welfare of the consumers as well as farmers in agriculture sector
Customization Available: Europe Biostimulants Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.