Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market By Product Type (Bio Impedance Analyzers, Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry, Skinfold Caliper, Air Displacement Plethysmography, Others), Compartment Model Type (Two-Compartment Model, Three-Compartment Model, Multi-Compartment Models), End User (Health Fitness Club, Hospital & Clinics, Academy, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026Body composition is basically the ratio of lean muscle mass, water and fat mass which is present in the body. Body composition analyzers are a kind of diagnostic device which is used for the diagnosis of segmental and full body composition. These devices are used to measure minerals, protein, body water and fat content. The devices are also used to analyze various body parameters like fat and fat free content, muscle mass, water percentage, lean mass, total body water among others. The body composition analyzers also enable to track any changes that occur in the body compositions. This information is valuable for the determination of the health risks.
Recent innovations in this category include segmental analysis (lean body mass of arm, leg and trunk), which help to differentiate between fat and muscle in each limb. For instance, Tanita’s FitScan BC-601F is the perfect tool for monitoring the effectiveness of any fitness or health program.
Europe body composition analyzers market is Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market
Europe body composition analyzers market is segmented into three notable segments which are product type, compartment model type and end user
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into bio impedance analyzers (BIA), skinfold caliper, dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), air displacement plethysmography (ADP), others.
- On the basis of compartment model type, the market is segmented into two-compartment model, three-compartment model, multi-compartment model.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, health fitness club, academy, others.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are COSMED srl, GENERAL ELECTRIC, OMRON Corporation, seca, Tanita, Bodystat, RJL SYSTEMS Inc, Hologic Inc., Maltron International Ltd, InBody CO., Ltd, SELVAS Healthcare, Inc., beurer, LAICA S.p.A, AKERN SRL, ImpediMed Ltd and ImpediMed Inc. and others.
- In March 2017, Tanita introduced New RD‐953 innerscan dual body composition analyser. This system uses radio wireless bluetooth technology, for monitoring the effectiveness of weight loss. This product launch will increase the company’s product line of body composition analyzers.
- In May 2013, the seca mBCA 525 won the famous Good Design Award 2015. The seca mBCA 525 is a mobile body composition analyzer which is used to analysis of the fat, muscles and body water. This will make a footprint of seca in the body composition analyser market.
Research Methodology: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.