By Type (Acrylic, Traditional Laminated Glass, Polycarbonate, Glass-Clad Polycarbonate, Ballistic Insulated Glass, Others), Security Level (Security Level, Standard Security Level), Car Make (Luxury, SUV, Sedan, Truck, Minivan, Convertible, Coupe, Hatchback, Others), End-User (Building & Construction, Banking & Finance, Automotive, Military, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and rest of Europe)
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Bulletproof Glass Market
Bullet proof glass market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with highest a CAGR of 17.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 5,176.01 million by 2027. Increasing concern about pollution and depleting fossil fuel sources are the factors for the market growth.
Bullet proof glasses are special safety product used in the construction of various important monuments and government buildings ensuring proper safety and security to the people inhibiting the building. Usage of bullet proof glass in armoured vehicles is also increasing its demand in the Europe bulletproof glass market
Increased in the demand for security and safety in the government buildings and banks with the developing bulletproof glass technologies to make it affordable are also expected to enhance the market growth. Government incentive scheme will further create new opportunities that impact this bulletproof glass market growth in the forecast period to 2027. For instance, German government announced that they will provide USD 4,430.02 incentive for consumer who purchases car with bullet proof glasses fitting for plug-in hybrids consumers.
This bulletproof glass market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Bulletproof Glass Market Scope and Market Size
Europe bulletproof glass market is segmented on the basis type, security level, car make, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into acrylic, traditional laminated glass, polycarbonate, glass-clad polycarbonate, ballistic insulated glass, others. There is an increase in production of acrylic for making of bulletproof glasses due to major demand of protection against attacks in developed countries, as it offers higher security levels without causing much damage to the object or person. This factor is one of the reasons behind the dominance of acrylic segment.
- Based on security level type, the market is segmented into security level and standard security level. The rising initiative from the European government towards reducing the terror attacks is one prominent factor for increasing the demand of security level bulletproof glasses in the European countries.
- Based on car make, the market is segmented into luxury, SUV, sedan, truck, minivan, convertible, coupe, hatchback and others. Luxury had accounted for the largest market share due to rising government support from European government for building luxury cars with bulletproof glasses. For instance, In September, Taxas armoring corporation has announced an expansion in company while introducing luxury lightweight armoured passenger vehicles in Honduras, Central America. With this expansion, the company will manufacture various products in the country in a 40,000 square foot facility and will also provide complete services to their clients from production of parts to installation and replacement. .
- Based on end-user, the market is segmented into building & construction, banking & finance, automotive, military and others. Building and construction in bulletproof glass are dominating the market and also register the highest CAGR for forecasted period. The building & construction segment accounted largest market share as European countries consider being early adopters for bulletproof glass. Due to this the major bulletproof glasses companies have planned to bring lowest price of bulletproof glass especially for European countries. Due to this factor, the demand of bulletproof glass will continue growing in the European countries.
Bulletproof Glass Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by type, security level, car make and end-user type as referenced above.
The countries covered in the bulletproof glass market report are Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and rest of Europe in Europe.
Europe bulletproof glass market is growing due to high amount of investments from European country mainly in Germany, the manufacturers of affordable bullet proof glasses to be used in the important government buildings and banks and thus is expected to grow at the significant growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing security levels in the European countries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory act and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
High Amount of Investment Done by Bullet Proof Manufacturers in Europe to Develop New Technologies in Bulletproof Glass Market
Europe bulletproof glass market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for bulletproof glass market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in bullet proof glass market scenarios and their impact on the bulletproof glass market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Bulletproof glass Market Share Analysis
Europe bulletproof glass market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe bullet proof glass market.
The major players covered in the report are Saint-Gobain, PPG Industries, Inc., AGC Inc., Schott AG, Taiwan Glass IND. CORP., Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, Armortex, Total Security Solutions (TSS), Apogee Enterprises, Inc., Binswanger Glass, Protective Structures, Centigon Security Group (A subsidiary of Carat Duchatelet Holdings), Armassglass, Stec Armour Glass (M) SDN BHD and among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2017, Guardian Glass LLC. Led to the expansion of the manufacturing of coated glass and additional float through a new plant at their Czestochowa facility, situated in Poland enabling the company will be able to meet the increasing demand for fabricated, coated and float glass products across Europe.
- In June 2019, Total Security Solutions led to the expansion of its manufacturing capabilities in their Michigan facility l in U.S enabling the company to double the production of various solutions, thus helping to meet the requirements of customers across the globe.
Such investment and partnership other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for bulletproof glass through expanded model range