Europe Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market, By Offerings (System, Service, Software), Product Type (Single Source CT, Dual Source Cardiac CT, Spectral CT), Application (Calcium Scoring, Coronary CT Angiography, Device Implantation, Pulmonary Vein Isolation, Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion), End User (Hospitals, Speciality Centers, Diagnostic & Imaging Centers And Others) Distribution Channel (Direct Tender And Third Party Distributor) Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe,) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
The cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Europe cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is growing with a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 808.14 million by 2028 from USD 514.75 million in 2020. Rising healthcare expenditure and escalation in innovation and technologies are major drivers which are expected to the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Cardiac computed tomography (CT) is an imaging process that uses X-rays to show details of the arteries and veins of the heart. The images are used to determine whether plaque or calcium deposits are present in your blood vessels and whether they are causing a blockage. Cardiac CT uses the advanced CT technology with intravenous (IV) contrast (dye) to visualize your cardiac anatomy, coronary circulation and great vessels. A cardiac computed tomography also may be called a coronary CT angiography, MSCT, CT, cardiac CT, coronary CTA or cardiac CAT scan.
The rising prevalence of cardiovascular disease and increasing health expenditure have accelerated the need of cardiac computed tomography for the disease diagnosis in healthcare facilities. The surge in innovations and technologies along with the rising government funding is also propelling the growth of the market.
The rising demand for diagnosis and testing due to escalation in the number of cardiac patients worldwide and the increased R & D activities are propelling the demand for the global cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market in the forecast period. However, the strict regulatory policies may hamper the growth of cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market in the forecast period.
The cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is segmented on the basis of offerings, product type, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offerings, the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is segmented into system, service and software. In 2021, system segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing prevalence of this various disease type among target population.
- On the basis of product type, the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is segmented into single source CT, dual source cardiac CT and spectral CT. In 2021, single source CT segment is expected to dominate the market because of technological advancement and increasing healthcare expenditure.
- On the basis of application, the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is segmented into calcium scoring, coronary CT angiography, device implantation, pulmonary vein isolation and left atrial appendage occlusion. In 2021, calcium scoring segment expected to dominate the market due to rising cardiovascular disease among the target population
- On the basis of end user, the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is segmented into hospitals, speciality centers, diagnostic & imaging centers and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market because of surging pool of cardiac patients.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is segmented into direct tender and third party distributor. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market due to the presence of large number of market players and increasing R & D activities.
Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market Country Level Analysis
The cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is analyzed and market size information is provided based offerings, product type, application, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market report are Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Poland, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow significantly in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to technological advancements in the region. Germany is dominating the European market owing to large number of players in the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising healthcare expenditure and escalation in innovations and technologies in the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market are creating new opportunities for players in the global cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market
The cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with drugs sales, impact of advancement, technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cardiac computed tomography (CCT). The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market Share Analysis
The cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market.
The major companies which are dealing in the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Neusoft Corporation, Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co., Ltd., Arineta, Medviso.com, SinoVision, United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd. , Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of General Electric), CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (A Subsidiary of Canon Inc.), FUJIFILM Corporation among others domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are further accelerating the cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market.
- In March 2018, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC announced a 4-year global partnership with Direct Relief, one of the world’s leading medical relief organizations, as part of its new corporate brand launch announced aimed to put better health within reach for people around the world. The commitment of funding for the coming years as well as the provision of quality medicines will enable. This will help the company to expand its business and make the product profile strong.
- In August 2021, Differin, a partnership to improve access to safe water in La Guajira, Colombia, one of the country’s most water-challenged regions. A $1.5 million grant from the Foundation is fueling the three-year initiative aimed at ensuring thousands of children, adolescents, families and communities benefit from basic water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services through a multifaceted strategy that focuses on rehabilitation, education and collaboration.. This has boosted the market growth and aids in revenue generation.
Customization Available: Europe Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.