Europe Cell Sorting Market, By Product & Services (Cell Sorters, Reagents & Kits, Consumables, Cell Sorting Services), Technology (Fluorescence- Based Droplet Cell Sorting, Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS), Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) – Microfluidics, Gradient Centrifugation, Immunodensity Cell Separation, Sedimentation, Cell Markers-Based, Buoyancy-Activated Cell Sorting (SACS), Others), Application (Research, Clinical), End User (Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Medical & Academic Institutions, Hospitals & Clinical Testing Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Cell sorting market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 119.33 million by 2027 from USD 83.77 million in 2019. Increasing technological advancements in cell sorters and wide acceptance of cell sorting techniques in various applications are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Cell sorting is a type of procedure which is used to take cells from an organism and then separate the cells based on their type. The cells are tagged as well as labelled to identify areas of interest and their effect. The cells are separated based on differences in cell size, surface protein expression and morphology (shape). Cell sorting is a complex mechanism procedure of analysis which is used for fluorophore-conjugated antibodies separated from one another depending on which fluorophore they have been stained with.
The rising incidence of cancer such as lung, colorectal, breast and liver cancer among more is expected to accelerate the cell sorting procedures for cancer research and thus, for this reason, the growing prevalence of cancer is acting as a driver for boosting the demand of the cell sorting market. The high cost of cell sorting products is acting as a restraint for hampering the demand of the cell sorting market.
The emergence of microfluidics technology for cell sorting is acting as an opportunity for boosting the demand of cell sorting market. The complexities and limitations associated with the use of cell sorting are acting as the challenge for restricting the demand of cell sorting market.
The cell sorting market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the cell sorting market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The cell sorting market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product & services, technology, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product & services, the cell sorting market is segmented into cell sorters, reagents & kits, cell sorting services and consumables. In 2020, cell sorters segment is expected to dominate the cell sorting market due to the high adoption in research and diagnostic laboratories, academic and medical institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies for various applications such as immunology & cancer research, stem cell research, and drug discovery
- On the basis of technology, the cell sorting market is segmented into fluorescencebased droplet cell sorting, magnetic-activated cell sorting (MACS), micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) – microfluidics, gradient centrifugation, immunodensity cell separation, sedimentation, cell markers-based, buoyancy-activated cell sorting (SACS) and others. In 2020, fluorescence- based droplet cell sorting segment is expected to dominate the cell sorting market due to the high usage of fluorescence- based cell sorters in various research laboratories and academic and medical institutes
- On the basis of application, the cell sorting market is segmented into research and clinical. In 2020, research segment is expected to dominate the cell sorting market due to the increasing usage of cell sorters for various applications such as immunology & cancer research, stem cell research and drug discovery
- On the basis of end user, the cell sorting market is segmented into research institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, medical & academic institutions, hospitals & clinical testing laboratories, diagnostic laboratories and others. In 2020, research institutes segment is expected to dominate the cell sorting market due to the extensive use of cell sorters in research institutes for various applications such as immunology & cancer research, stem cell research and drug discovery
- On the basis of distribution channel, the cell sorting market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the cell sorting market due to the bulk purchasing cost of cell sorters which minimizes and is affordable for research institutes and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Cell Sorting Market Country Level Analysis
The cell sorting market is analysed and market size information is provided by product & services, technology, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the cell sorting market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 with rising usage of cell sorting research and clinical application in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Cell Sorting Market
Cell sorting market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in cell sorting industry with cell sorting sales, impact of advancement in the cell sorting and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cell sorting market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cell Sorting Market Share Analysis
Cell sorting market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to cell sorting market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Europe cell sorting market are Miltenyi Biotec, Sony Biotechnology Inc. (a subsidiary of Sony Corporation), Union Biometrica, Inc. (a subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience), STEMCELL Technologies Inc., TERUMO BCT, INC. (a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation), Sysmex Europe GmbH (a subsidiary of Sysmex Corporation), Sepmag, NanoCellect Biomedical, Molecular Machines & Industries GmbH, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., On-chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd, Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (a subsidiary of Danaher), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Luminex Corporation, pluriSelect Life Science UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG, Cellular Highways. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the cell sorting market.
- In April 2019, Cellular Highways has launched Highway 1 which is a next generation based cell-sorting technology product. This development has enhanced the product portfolio of the company and generated adequate revenue
- In April 2018, BD launched BD FACSymphony S6 cell sorter, this new product has ability to sort cell populations to better understand cell phenotypes for multi-omics research as well as immunology. This development has enhanced the company product portfolio and generated adequate revenue
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the cell sorting market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for cell sorting.
Customization Available : Europe Cell Sorting Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.