Europe Cleanroom Particle Counter Market, By Type (Portable Particle Counter, Handheld Particle Counter and Remote Particle Counter), Particle Size (0.1 µm – 0.2 µm , 0.2 µm –0.3 µm, 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm , 0.5 µm – 5 µm and More than 5 µm ), Flow Rate Capacity (Low Flow, Standard Flow. and High Flow), Facility Type (Small, Large), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry, Semiconductor and Electronics Industry, Chemical Industry and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Third Party Distributors), Country (Germany, France, U.K. Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)-Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe cleanroom particle counter market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 43.09 million by 2028 from USD 23.81 million in 2020. The driving factors responsible for the growth of the Europe cleanroom particle counter market are rising prevalence of skin diseases and increasing awareness about monitoring the cleanroom air contamination. However, the factors which are expected to restrain the market are rise in cost of cleanroom particle counters and technical issues faced while using the cleanroom particle counters. On the other hand, strategic initiatives by market players and the growth of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are acting as an opportunity for the growth of the Europe cleanroom particle counter market
The important function of cleanroom particle counter is to determine and measure the air measure quality by enumeration and sizing the particles in the air. Since cleanroom devices have pre-defined particle count limits, they are used to test and classify the cleanrooms to ensure it is up to the standard norm. The first priority to consider, when selecting a cleanroom particle counter, is to observe the size of the particles that are needed to monitor.
There are three types of cleanroom particle counters, portable, handheld, and remote. The portable cleanroom particle counters are easy to use and can be carried from one location to another. The handheld cleanroom particle counters are designed to be operated while being held in the hand. The remote particle counter are used to continually monitor airborne particle levels in real time. These three types of cleanroom particle counters are designed for easy integration into the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for cleanliness monitoring for aseptic fill, routine environmental monitoring, and cleanroom.
The driving factors responsible for the growth of the Europe cleanroom particle counter market are prevalence of skin diseases and rising awareness about monitoring the cleanroom air contamination. However, factors, which are expected to restrain the market growth are rise in cost of cleanroom particle counter and the technical issues faced while using the cleanroom particle counter. Moreover, the growth potential in the emerging economies for cleanroom particle counter is expected to bolster the market growth. However, rise in cost, stringent regulations imposed, and inaccessibility of cleanroom particle counter in developing countries are expected to hinder the market growth. In addition, increased cost of wound debridement products, inconsistencies in the material used, and regulatory laws imposed are expected to further restrain the growth of the market.
The cleanroom particle counter market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyzes opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented on the basis of product, method, wound type and end user The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented into portable particle counter, handheld particle counter, and remote particle counter. In 2021, the portable segment is expected to dominate the market due to wide usage of the same in research laboratories and biotechnology companies in Europe.
- On the basis of particle size, the Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented into 0.1 µm – 0.2 µm, 0.2 µm – 0.3 µm, 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm, 0.5 µm – 5 µm, and more than 5 µm. In 2021, the 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the maximum penetration of 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm particles in the environment.
- On the basis of flow rate capacity, the Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented into low flow, standard flow, and high flow. In 2021, the standard flow segment is expected to dominate the market due to the presence of a wide range of products.
- On the basis of facility type, the Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented into small and large. In 2021, the small segment is expected to dominate the market due to the presence of small research experiments conducted in the small cleanroom facility.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, semiconductor and electronics industry, chemical industry, and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry segment is expected to dominate the market due to growth in the pharmaceutical industry and use of portable particle counters for measuring air quantity in the pharmaceutical laboratories.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe cleanroom particle counter market is segmented into direct tenders and third party distributors. In 2021, the direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the Europe cleanroom particle counter market due to guaranteed payment in the public sector, rise in public and private contracts for cleanroom particle counter in Europe.
Europe cleanroom particle counter market is analyzed and market size information is provided by type, particles size, flow rate capacity, facility type, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Europe cleanroom particle counter market report are Germany, France, Spain, U.K., Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Ireland, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
- In 2021, Germany is expected to dominate the market due to the presence of the largest consumer market with high GDP. Moreover, Germany has the highest household spending in the world and offers trade agreements with several countries, making it the largest market for consumer products including products for cleanroom particle counter due to the presence of major market players and increased technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth Potential in Emerging Economies and Strategic Initiatives to Create New Opportunities
Europe cleanroom particle counter market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with the cleanroom particle counter sales. The impact of advancement in the cleanroom particle counter and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cleanroom particle counter market. The data is available for historic period 2019 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Cleanroom particle counter Market Share Analysis
Europe cleanroom particle counter market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Europe cleanroom particle counter market.
Some of the major companies providing the cleanroom particle counter are TSI, IQAir, Particle Measuring Systems, Beckman Coulter, Inc, RION, Co. Ltd, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, FLUKE Corporation, GRIMM Aerosol Technik Ainring GmbH & Co. KG, PCE Instruments, Climet Instruments Company, TOPAS, PAMAS PARTIKELMESS- UND ANALYSESYSTEME GMBH, Merck KGaA, Met One Instruments Inc., Sentry Air Systems, Inc, TROTEC, Temtop Inc, Markus Klotz GmbH, HIYI, GRAYWOLF SENSING SOLUTIONS, LLC, TERA Sensor, HYDAC, Veltek Associates, Inc.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The strategic initiatives by market players along with new technological advancements in cleanroom particle counters are bridging the gap in the cleanroom particle.
- In March 2021, TSI initiated the use of cleanroom air particle counters to avert the cause of Covid-19. The awareness will ensure the collaboration with global market players for supply of the air particle counters for measurement of air particle and viable count. It would result in rise in sales.
Customization Available: Europe Cleanroom Particle Counter Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.