Europe Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market By Product (Analyzers, Reagents, Other Products), Test (Basic Metabolic Panels, Electrolyte Panels, Liver Panels, Lipid Profiles, Renal Profiles, Thyroid Function Panels, Specialty Chemical Tests), End Users (Academic Research Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Other End Users), Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Europe Clinical chemistry analyzer market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in Laboratory Automation, reagent rental agreement and rapidly increasing aging population
Market Definition: Europe Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Clinical chemistry is an integral part of the body fluids evaluation and evaluation clinical pathology that plays a significant part for multifaceted disease diagnosis and therapy. For various diagnosis exams, clinical analyzers are used. Clinical analyzers are used in hospitals, academic bodies, company laboratories, blood banks, cancer study centers and other health organizations. The basis of photometric examination, colorimetric testing, latex agglutination, ion-selector potentiometry are developed by the clinical chemistry analyzers in order to analyze blood, urine, serum, plasma and the other body fluids.
- Rapidly aging population is an important indirect driver for growth of this market
- Growing occurrence of lifestyle infections is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increase in the number of reagent rental agreements is boosting the growth of the market
- Increase in laboratory automation market is propelling the growth of the market
- Necessity of high capital investments is hampering the growth of the market
- High degree of consolidation to act as an entry barrier for new entrants is hindering the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory policies for medical devices are restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
- Small analyzers
- Medium analyzers
- Large analyzers
- Very large analyzers
- Other Products
- Basic Metabolic Panels
- Electrolyte Panels
- Liver Panels
- Lipid Profiles
- Renal Profiles
- Thyroid Function Panels
- Specialty Chemical Tests
By End Users
- Academic Research Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, ViroGates A / S, which supplies blood test devices, mainly for emergency departments in clinics, announces that it has finished the creation and legislative authorization of its suPARnostic TurbiLatex item for Roche Diagnostics cobas c 502, one of the most widely used clinical chemistry components for photometric assays, such as suPAR, in big, main university labs across Europe.
- In September 2017, Siemens Healthineers announced the CE Mark and the worldwide business accessibility of its Atellica Solution —scalable, flexible, automation-ready immunoassay and chemical analyzers. The alternative is now accessible worldwide in the United States, Europe, South America and Asia. Atellica Solution offers laboratory diagnostics experts with command and ease so that they can devote more time managing results and less time on activities.
Europe Clinical chemistry analyzer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Clinical chemistry analyzer market for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe Clinical chemistry analyzer market are Abbott , Danaher., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. , Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Siemens, ELI Tech Group, HORIBA, Ltd. , Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Randox Laboratories Ltd. United Kingdom, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Nova Biomedical , Sysmex Corporation, DiaSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH , Endress + Hauser Management AG ., Diatron , SFRI., EKF Diagnostics among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe Clinical chemistry analyzer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)