Europe Cochlear Implants Market By Type (Products, Accessories and Software), Technology (Electro-Acoustic Stimulation (EAS), Acoustic Amplification Technology and Electro-Stimulation Technology), Age (Adults and Paediatrics), End User (Hospitals, ENT Clinics and Ambulatory Surgery Center), Distribution Channel (Direct and Retail), Country (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Cochlear Implants Market
Cochlear implants market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 976.74 million by 2027. Highly developed healthcare infrastructure which is capable of adopting updated technologies in European countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
Europe region is growing due to increased population and it is the reason why the cochlear implants are dominating in Germany as in the country, the equal right to medical care has led to significantly developed healthcare infrastructure with modern facilities. However, dearth of skilled professionals is expected to restrain the optimum growth of the market.
This Cochlear Implants Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Cochlear Implants Market Scope and Market Size
Europe cochlear implants market is segmented of the basis type, technology, age, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into product, accessories and software. In Europe, the product segment is dominating due to well established healthcare facilities that demand constant upgrade of technologies.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into electro-acoustic stimulation (EAS), acoustic amplification technology and electro-stimulation technology. In Europe, electro-acoustic stimulation (EAS) is dominating as it is the most recent technology available and European healthcare system is considered to be an early adopter of recent technologies for efficient provision of healthcare services.
- On the basis of age, the market is segmented into adults and paediatrics. In Europe, the adults segment is dominating as this share of the population is more aware regarding seeking appropriate treatments of different ailments.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ENT clinics and ambulatory surgery center. In Europe, hospitals are dominating in the market as they are the most preferred facilities among patients undergoing surgeries. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail. In Europe, direct is dominating in the market as the most used surgery facilities are the hospitals and their primary method for procurement is direct.
Cochlear Implants Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, technology, age, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the cochlear implants market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Russia and Rest of Europe in Europe.
Europe cochlear implants market is growing in the market due to rising hearing loss cases across the countries in the region.
The country section of the cochlear implants market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Cochlear Implants for Repurposing of Healthcare Infrastructure
Europe cochlear implants market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of product for cochlear implants market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the cochlear implants market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cochlear Implants Market Share Analysis
Europe cochlear implants market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are related to the companies’ focus related to Europe cochlear implants market.
The major players covered in the report are Cochlear Ltd, MED-EL Medical Electronics Advanced Bionics AG, Medtronic, Oticon, Nurotron Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Widex A/S among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2019, MED-EL Medical Electronics launched its second generation bone implant system BONEBRIDGE BCI 602 that with qualities helping in providing better surgical procedure with better features. This launch increased the company’s product portfolio and provided the users with high wearing comfort device having clear sound quality thereby increasing its market.
- In November 2018, Cochlear Ltd. collaborated with GN audio solutions for development of technologically advanced and efficient hearing devices and solutions. This collaboration will help in bringing suitable and improved devices in the market for people with hearing issues and increase the growth of the market.
Customization Available : Europe Cochlear Implants Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.