Europe Compression Therapy Market By Product (Compression Braces, Compression Pumps, Compression Garments), Technique (Static Compression Therapy, Dynamic Compression Therapy), Application (Lymphedema Treatment, Leg Ulcer Treatment, Varicose Vein Treatment, Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment, Other), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Compression Therapy Market
Europe compression therapy market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to growing demand in the amount of sclerotherapy-related surgical procedures.
Market Definition: Europe Compression Therapy Market
Compression treatment is mainly intended to increase blood flow and preserve the arteries. These are specially designed to provide gentle pressure on the ankles and legs and reduce swelling and pain. Different clothes are built to provide different pressure at different points in the arms and thighs. These clothes fit with equipment to ensure proper flow of blood by applying or withdrawing weight to the arms.
- Presence of a huge target group of patients, is expected to drive the market growth
- Higher frequency of sport accidents or incidents, drives the market growth
- Clinical evidence to support compression therapy for specific disease treatment, drives the growth of market
- Technological developments in orthopedic operations, is driving the market growth
- Lack of universally accepted quality material requirements, impacts the growth of market
- Poor patient compliance with compression garments, hindering the growth of market
- Lack of awareness about compression therapies, hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Compression Therapy Market
- Compression Braces
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Garments
- Compression Stockings
- Compression Bandages & Wraps
- Other Compression Garments
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Leg Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, VGM Fulfillment, a subsidiary of VGM Group, Inc., announced the launch of its latest Compression Storage Resupply system. The introduction of a versatile business resource planning system and more than 20,000 square feet of available storage and office space has contributed to the growth of the new program, complementing the established VGM Fulfillment CPAP Resupply Service, which packages and delivers more than two million orders annually to customers’ at their doorstep. With the launch of this product the company will extends its product portfolio which further helps to grow its sales and revenue.
- In August 2017, Medi, one of the largest suppliers of medical devices, is announcing new two-tone compression stockings which can be used for oedema care. In the UK, the company introduces three design components of mediven 550 flat knit leg trousers and toe caps. The new production system sets new guidelines for the diagnosis of oedema for therapeutic comfort stockings. With this launch the company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increased its market share.
Europe compression therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of compression therapy market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe compression therapy market are 3M, Medtronic, Lohmann & Rauscher, Ofa Bamberg GmbH, Bauerfeind, Juzo, Sanyleg Srl, PAUL HARTMANN AG, medi GmbH & Co. KG, BSN medical, THUASNE SA, Smith & Nephew, Arjo, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, ESAOTE SPA, Medistim, Hitachi, Ltd. SIGVARIS GROUP, DJO, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Compression Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe compression therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)