Europe Confocal Laser Scanning Market, By Component Type (Solutions and Software), Application (Cell Biology Research, Materials Analysis, Live Cell Imaging, Neuroscience Research, Stem Cell Research, Photoactivation, Fluorescence Recovery After Photo Bleaching (FRAP) Imaging, Colocalization and Others), End User (Industrial User, Clinical Laboratories, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostic Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Confocal laser scanning market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 356,248.18 million by 2027 from USD 104,005.11 million in 2019. Rising demand of humanized confocal laser scanning, increasing demand for personalized medicine in confocal laser scanning are the major drivers which have propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
The initiatives and funding programmes and the financial models by the federations are helping the life science domain and somehow this boosts up the researchers and scientists financially and mentally and also helps in the advancement leading to the use of medical optical devices for high resolution imaging of the cells ultimately leading to usage of confocal microscopes and its accessories and software’s which is driving the growth of the confocal laser scanning market. Increase in the research and development in the life science domain is leading to more advancements in the microscopy and that advancement is continuously increasing the price of the confocal laser microscopy and its units that is hampering the growth of the confocal laser scanning market.
The advancement and new cutting technology in the field of confocal laser scanning by the development of the new models has created an opportunity for the players in the confocal laser scanning market. Stringent rules and ethical issues related to confocal laser scanning are acting as the challenges for the confocal laser scanning market and are hampering the growth of the market in their own ways.
The confocal laser scanning market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Confocal laser scanning market is segmented on the basis of basis of component type application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component type, the market is segmented into solutions and software. In 2020, solutions segment is expected to dominate the market as solutions such as microscopes, detectors, laser combiners, scan units, and inter-face box among others are one of the most essential products for confocal laser scanning.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cell biology research, materials analysis, live cell imaging, neuroscience research, stem cell research, photoactivation, fluorescence recovery after photo bleaching (FRAP) imaging, colocalization and others. In 2020, cell biology research segment is expected to dominate the market as adoption of confocal laser scanning has been increased in last few years as confocal laser scanning microscope has several competitive advantages over conventional wide field optical microscopy, such as depth field control ability to reduction or elimination of background information away from the focal plane (that leads to image degradation).
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into industrial user, clinical laboratories, academic and research institutes, diagnostic centers and others. In 2020, industrial user segment is expected to dominate the market as the adoption of confocal laser scanning is increasing in the life science industry, pharmaceutical industry, semiconductor industry and food industries for cell biology research, live cell imaging, neuroscience research, stem cell research and materials analysis.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the industrial user, clinical laboratories, academic and research institutes, diagnostic centers are preferring direct tender for the seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easy availability of products.
Confocal Laser Scanning Market Country Level Analysis
Confocal laser scanning market is analysed and market size information is provided by component type application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the confocal laser scanning market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European market with the increasing environmental concerns by Environmental Agencies on the water quality such as The Water Framework Directive in Europe.
The country section of the confocal laser scanning market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in R&D Activities in the Pharmaceutical Industries
Confocal laser scanning market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with Confocal Laser Scanning sales, impact of advancement in the confocal laser scanning and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Confocal Laser Scanning market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Confocal Laser Scanning Market Share Analysis
Confocal laser scanning market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to confocal laser scanning market.
The major players covered in the confocal laser scanning market report are Olympus Corporation, Leica Microsystems (A Subsidiary of Danaher), KEYENCE CORPORATION, ZEISS International, Intelligent Imaging Innovations, Lasertec Corporation, NanoFocus AG, Oxford Instruments, Thorlabs, Inc., Aurox Ltd., Bruker, ISS, Inc., Scientifica, A Judges Scientific plc company, among others and among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the confocal laser scanning market.
- In December 2019, Leica Microsystems announced its collaboration with European Molecular Biology Laboratory for the production of new imaging technologies. This will also help in the widening of the product portfolio.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Confocal Laser Scanning market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for confocal laser scanning.
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.