Europe Contraceptive Devices Market By Product Type (Male Contraceptive Devices, Female Contraceptive Devices), Technology (Hormonal Contraceptives, Barrier Contraceptives), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, Online Channel, Public Channel & NGOs, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Contraceptive Devices Market
Europe contraceptive devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the initiatives taken by government and NGO’s about contraceptives and regular advancement in technologies.
Market Definition: Europe Contraceptive Devices Market
There were various initiatives taken by the government which had driven the growth for contraceptive devices. These devices are used to avoid pregnancy by the use of medical devices, medicines, and surgical methods. The sexually transmitted diseases are also prevented by the use of it. It may be temporary or permanent and accessible to males and females accordingly. Permanent techniques include women's sterilization and men's sterilization hormonal and non-hormonal are temporary techniques. These are available in the hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, clinics and online channels.
- Various innovations and technological advancements are driving the growth of the market
- The numbers of initiatives taken by the government is helping to grow the market
- Allowance for contraceptive device on the regular basis drives the market growth
- Surging initiatives and support by various NGO’s is fueling the market growth
- The improper family planning is propelling the market growth
- The increase in the pelvic inflammatory disease due to the use of contraceptive devices are restraining the market growth
- The rising cases of infertility hinders the growth of the market
- The high cost associated with the treatment is restricting the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Contraceptive Devices Market
By Product Type
- Male Contraceptive Devices
- Female Contraceptive Devices
- Female Condoms, Diaphragms & Sponges
- Vaginal Rings
- Intrauterine Devices
- Sub-dermal Implants
- Hormonal Contraceptives
- Barrier Contraceptives
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Channel
- Public Channel & NGOs
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Aurobindo Pharma had launched Mili and Tri-Mili lines of oral contraceptive tablets. It is a progestin COC which is used by women to avoid pregnancy as well as treat moderate acne vulgarism in females of a minimum 15 years of age. The launch had expanded the product offering of the company.
- In September 2016, Allergan and Medicines360 had launched LILETTA 52 mg Single-Handed Inserter which will help in preventing the pregnancy. It can be used for three years. The launch had provided the customers with the most efficient technology and support needed to educate the patient in reproductive health.
Europe contraceptive devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of contraceptive devices market for Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe contraceptive devices market are Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc, Janssen Global Services, LLC, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, ALLERGAN, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Veru Inc., CooperSurgical, Inc., Medisafe Distribution Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, and Cipla Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Contraceptive Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe contraceptive devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)