Europe Courier Market, By Type (Outbound and Inbound), Delivery Mode (Normal Delivery and Express Delivery), Customer Type (B2B (Business-To-Business), B2C (Business-To-Consumer) and Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C)), Destination (Domestic and International/Cross-Border), End User, (Wholesale and Retail Trade (E-Commerce), Medical Courier, Manufacturing, Services (BFSI), Construction, Utilities and Primary Industries), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Courier Market
Courier market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 125,173.55 million by 2028.
Courier involves delivering messages, packages and parcels from one person to another by using various modes of transportation. The delivery is made by using multiple modes of transportation such as roadways, waterways and airways. These companies are providing more advanced services such as same-day delivery to enhance customer experience. Courier services involve the whole process of picking up the parcel and providing it to the concerned person. It also maintains warehouses where packages can be stored and delivered to different locations by means of different transportation.
The major factors driving the growth of the courier market are increasing adoption of contract manufacturing, adoption of new technologies in courier supply chain network systems, increasing global import and export activities and adoption of multiple services through smartphones and use of internet services. Rising growth in globalization is leading to cross-border courier services and creating opportunities for the growth of the market. Lack of proper infrastructure is acting as the major restraint for courier market. Congestions associated with trade routes are acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This Courier market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Courier Market Scope and Market Size
Europe Courier market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on type, delivery mode, customer type, destination, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe courier market has been segmented into outbound and inbound. In 2021, inbound segment dominated the market as large number of shipments were delivered from different suppliers to warehouses and manufacturing industries.
- On the basis of delivery mode, the Europe courier market has been segmented into normal delivery and express delivery. In 2021, normal delivery held larger share in the market, as the delivery network is well connected in Europe region and the delivery of parcel does not take much time even for normal time deliveries.
- On the basis of customer type, the Europe courier market has been segmented into B2B (Business-To-Business), B2C (Business-To-Consumer) and Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C).
- On the basis of destination, the Europe courier market has been segmented into domestic and international/cross-border. In 2021, B2B (business to business) category dominated the market due to delivery of courier in bulk quantities and regular deliver of consignments.
- On the basis of touch destination, the Europe courier market has been segmented into domestic and international/cross-border. In 2021, domestic segmented dominated the market due to rising growth in e-commerce market which has enforced door-to-door delivery at households.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe courier market has been segmented into wholesale and retail trade (E-Commerce), medical courier, manufacturing, services (BFSI), construction, utilities and primary industries. In 2021, Wholesale and retail trade (E-Commerce) dominated the market due to rapid growth in digitalization and high aoption of smartphone for online shopping.
Europe Courier Market Country Level Analysis
Europe courier market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, delivery mode, customer type, destination, and end user.
The countries covered in Europe courier market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European region for courier market as the region has witnessed high growth in online retailing.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Couriers
Europe courier market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Courier and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Courier market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Courier Market Share Analysis
Europe courier market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Courier market.
The major players covered in the report are FedeX Deutsche Post AG, United Parcel Service of America, Inc., Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. (A Subsidiary of YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.), Koninklijke PostNL, Aramex, Unique Air Express, Royal Mail Group Limited, DTDC Express Limited, Hermes Europe GmbH, GO! Express & Logistics (Deutschland) GmbH and GEODIS among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Courier market.
- In August 2020, Aramex announced launch of Courier Lite franchisee model. This Courier Lite franchisee focused on high demand areas and collects parcels from the home depot once per day and cultivates new business. This has helped the company to enhance their reach and offerings in the market.
- In July 2019, United Parcel Service of America, Inc. announced launch of new products and services namely UPS My Choice for Business Service Platform. This new platform provides small- and medium-sized businesses unprecedented inbound and outbound shipping control and visibility. These new solutions were designed to capture growth opportunities in markets such as small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), e-commerce, international countries and healthcare and life sciences.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Courier through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Courier Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.