Europe Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market By Product ( Bone Graft Substitute, MF Plate & Screw Fixation, CMF Distraction, Cranial Flap Fixation, Thoracic Fixation, Temporomandibular Joint Replacement), Material ( Ceramic, Biological, Metal, Polymers), Location ( External Fixators, Internal Fixators), Application ( Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery & ENT, Orthognathic & Dental Surgery), end-user ( Hospitals, ASCs), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
Europe craniomaxilofacial devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising demand for invasive surgery and new technological development for products due to increased demand.
Market Definition: Europe Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
Craniomaxilofacial is a special branch of orthopedic medicine which works on all forms of skull and facial conditions. Surgery is usually performed to prevent severe damage to the cranial and facial bones. Craniomaxilofacial is a common surgery performed for patients needing facial and carnal bone care attributable to any maxillofacial crane wounds and other injury fractures. Car accidents are the common reason for most Craniomaxilofacial surgeries.
- Rising demand for invasive surgery is driving the growth of the market
- New technological development for products due to increased demand is boosting the growth of the market
- Developing economies are providing substantial prospects for growth is contributing to the growth of the market
- The frequency of growing incidences of facial and sport fractures is propelling the growth of the market
- Lack of rule for compensation is hampering the growth of the market
- Dearth of awareness among existing patients is hindering the growth of the market
- Increasing race to the bottom in the market is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
- Bone Graft Substitute
- MF Plate & Screw Fixation
- CMF Distraction
- Cranial Flap Fixation
- Thoracic Fixation
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement
- External Fixators
- Internal Fixators
- Plastic Surgery
- Neurosurgery & ENT
- Orthognathic & Dental Surgery
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Straumann announced the launch of a number of new products, including a revolutionary a mini-implant system and two-piece ceramic implant at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Association for the Application of Osseo in Vienna. The firm has reported the initial results of the pre-clinical and clinical trial ongoing with its groundbreaking fully-engineered implant BLX. Straumann is releasing a limited market rollout of this groundbreaking addition to its list of immediate implant options, and the full market introduction is expected to follow in the coming year.
- In October 2018, SYNOSTE is collecting $5.61 million to launch its intelligent spinal deformation correction and limb elongation software. SYNOSTE's patented technology system provides the basis for further transformative developments in the management for congenital, trauma-and tumour-related limb anomalies, adult or paediatric deformities, and craniomaxillofacial deformities. The firm has raised over $5.5 million to launch medical trials and develop new therapeutic technologies of patient-friendly, bone-length and patient-friendly devices.
Europe craniomaxilofacial devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe craniomaxilofacial devices market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, Medartis AG, Zimmer Biomet, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Invibio Ltd, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Matrix Surgical, Summit Medical Group, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, CONMED Corporation., KLS Martin Group., Medtronic, OsteoMed, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe craniomaxilofacial devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)