Europe CT Simulators Market, By Product Type (Large Bore CT Simulators and Multi-Slice CT Simulators), Technology (3D CT Simulation and 4D CT Simulation), Modality (Standalone and Tabletop), Application (Image-Guided Radiation Therapy, Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy, Brachytherapy, Interventional Cardiology Procedure and Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Center, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland & Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
CT simulators market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 93,644.02 thousand by 2027 from USD 68,132.39 thousand in 2019. Increasing usage of CT simulation in CT simulators and interventional treatment, introduction of advanced CT simulators are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
CT simulators are used as treatment planner in wide range of applications such as image-guided radiation therapy, three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy, brachytherapy and interventional cardiology procedure among others. It includes advanced real-time treatment planning system which consists of a multi-image display with real-time visual optimization and a laser beam projector.
Three-dimensional radiation technology in CT simulators allows the input of several cross-sectional CT slices into the treatment planning equation which is the part of both large and complex data. CT simulators play crucial role in the radiation therapy treatment. It is a part of radiation therapy treatment where CT simulators allow the precise treatment planning by demonstrating the relationship between the healthy tissues as well as target tumor. In radiation therapy, CT simulators deliver high-quality based information about the tumor as well as surrounding organs.
CT simulators demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing demand of CT simulators along with the increasing prevalence of cancer disease around the world. In addition, the demand of CT simulators has increased with rising preference for CT simulators procedures for cancer treatment. For instance, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, mortality rate and maternal rate related to cancer was 1.23 per 100,000 live births. Delays in diagnostics or treatment occurred for 65% cases. Delay in diagnostics was much frequent as compared to delay in treatment in all the cases of deaths. Further, high cost of the CT simulators device and panels is expected to restraint the usage of CT simulators and is expected to slow down the growth of the CT simulators market in the forecast period.
The CT simulators market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the CT simulators market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
CT simulators CT simulators market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on product type, technology, modality, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the CT simulators market is segmented into large bore CT simulators and multi-slice CT simulators. In 2020, large bore CT simulators segment is expected to dominate in the CT simulators market due to the high adoption of radiation therapy for treatment of breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, cervical cancer, spine cancer among others. Further, increasing number of radiation therapy for treatment cancer is increasing the demand of large bore CT simulators, which the radiation oncologists use to perform simulation for all patients during outpatient visits to treatment centers or hospitals.
- On the basis of technology, the CT simulators market is segmented into 3D CT simulation and 4D CT simulation. In 2020, 3D CT simulation segment is expected to dominate in the CT simulators market as radiation oncologists are increasingly using 3D CT simulation for radiotherapy more than 4D CT simulation because of high cost associated with 4D CT simulation. Further, increasing demand of external-beam radiation therapy devices such as LINAC for treatment of breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, cervical cancer, and spine cancer among others.
- On the basis of modality, the CT simulators market is segmented into standalone and tabletop. In 2020, standalone segment is expected to dominate in the CT simulators market as standalone CT radiation oncologists. Simulators are majorly used in radiation therapy rooms which are equipped with shielded walls, to help in cancer radiotherapy treatment planning detection. Moreover, majority of the standalone CT simulators are the most preferred CT simulators for cancer simulation during radiotherapy treatment planning.
- On the basis of application, the CT simulators market is segmented into image-guided radiation therapy, three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy, brachytherapy, interventional cardiology procedure and others. In 2020, image-guided radiation therapy segment is expected to dominate in the CT simulators market due to the high adoption of external-beam radiation therapy for treatment of cancer. Image-guided radiation therapy is one of the most preferred radiation therapy types which are used for cancer treatment as it uses imaging during radiation therapy to improve the accuracy and precision of treatment delivery.
- On the basis of end user, the CT simulators market is segmented into hospitals, specialty center, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate in the CT simulators market as the CT simulators are majorly used for simulation process for radiotherapy procedure which is performed as an outpatient procedure majorly in the hospitals that normally takes less than 60 minutes and hospitals are one of the first contact point and the most trustable option for the patients in various countries for the treatment of cancer disease.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the CT simulators market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate in the CT simulators market as most of the hospitals, specialty center, ambulatory surgical centers and academic & research organizations prefer direct tender for seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easy availability of products.
CT Simulators Market Country Level Analysis
The CT simulators market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, technology, modality, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the CT simulators market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Germany is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 with rising usage of CT simulators for simulation for in breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, cervical cancer, spine cancer and others in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufacturers is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the CT Simulators Market
CT simulators market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with CT simulators sales, impact of advancement in the CT simulators and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the CT simulators market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and CT Simulators Market Share Analysis
CT simulators market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to CT simulators market.
The major players covered in the report Siemens Healthcare GmbH, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (a subsidiary of Canon Inc.) among others global and regional players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the CT simulators market.
- In October 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. showcased their radiation oncology systems in the American Society for Radiation Oncology’s (ASTRO). This development has helped the company to enhance the credibility of their product portfolios
- In October 2015, GE Healthcare launched Discovery RT in the Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). This is a new advanced radiation therapy planning computed tomography (CT) simulation system. After launching new product, the company enhanced their product portfolio and generated adequate revenue.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the CT simulators market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for CT simulators.
Customization Available : Europe CT Simulators Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.