Europe Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market, By Type (Β Cyclodextrin, 2-Hydroxypropyl-Β-Cyclodextrin, Α Cyclodextrin, γ-Cyclodextrin, Randomly Methylated Β-Cyclodextrin, Sulfobutylether Β-Cyclodextrin, 2-Hydroxypropyl-Γ-Cyclodextrin), Structure (Cyclodextrin Conjugates, Mucoadhesive Drug Carriers, Cyclodextrin Associates, Amphiphilic Cyclodextrins, Others), Nature (Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic), Form (Solid, Liquid), Application (Drug Solubility and Dissolution, Drug Bioavailability, Drug Safety, Drug Stability, Others), Therapeutics Area (Pain Management, Cardiovascular Diseases, Behavioral Disorder, Cancer Therapy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Epilepsy, Niemann Pick Disease Type C (NPC), Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Others), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland and rest of Europe) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 40,309.13 thousand by 2027. The use of cyclodextrin in drug delivery for improvement of drug stability, bioavailability of insoluble drug and rising prevalence of chronic diseases are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Cyclodextrins are a family of complex cyclic sugars which consists complex macrocyclic ring of glucose sub-units that are held together by alpha-1,4 glycosidic bonds. The enzymatic decomposition of a starch between simple molecules leads to the formation of cyclodextrin. The wider use of cyclodextrin can be observed in as solvent additives drug delivery, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Among major uses, cyclodextrin utilized in encapsulation of hydrophobic drug molecules into biological system also helps to improve water solubility, stability and bioavailability of drugs.
Cyclodextrins demand has increased as compared to the precise year with its more use in pharmaceutical industry for drug formulations as additives. The significant use of cyclodextrins in renal diseases and growing healthcare expenditure also creates high demand of cyclodextrins in pharma market. In addition, the demand of cyclodextrins in COVID-19 treatment is likely to be seen in antiviral drug formulation based on research, thus leading to high demand of cyclodextrins. However, stringent rules and regulations along with barriers of conducting diagnostics test is expected to slow down the growth of the cyclodextrins in pharma market in the forecast period.
The cyclodextrins in pharma market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the cyclodextrins in pharma market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented on the basis of type, structure, nature, form, application, therapeutic areas and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into Β cyclodextrin, 2-hydroxypropyl-Β-cyclodextrin, Α cyclodextrin, γ-cyclodextrin, randomly methylated Β-cyclodextrin, sulfobutylether Β-cyclodextrin, and 2-hydroxypropyl-Γ-cyclodextrin. In 2020, B cyclodextrin segment has a large share of cyclodextrins in pharma market because these compounds are widely used in the pharmaceutical field due to their ability to improve drug solubility and stability by forming solid complexes.
- On the basis of structure, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into cyclodextrin conjugates, mucoadhesive drug carriers, cyclodextrin associates, amphiphilic cyclodextrins, others. In 2020, cyclodextrin conjugation plays a major role in cyclodextrin in the pharmaceutical market as this structure increases the likelihood of interaction between the cyclodextrin well and the pharmacist. Depending on the reaction and the bonding group, it is possible to form soluble or insoluble polymers.
- On the basis of nature, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into hydrophilic, and hydrophobic. In 2020, the hydrophilic segment holds majority of share in cyclodextrins in pharma market due to hydrolysis to provide the water solubility of cyclodextrins (or their complexes).
- On the basis of form, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into solid, and liquid. In 2020, solid forms of a large proportion of cyclodextrins in the pharmaceutical market where they are obtained in powder form. Furthermore, solid form is preferred over other forms for some pharmaceutical uses.
- On the basis of application, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into drug solubility and dissolution, drug bioavailability, drug safety, drug stability, others. In 2020, drug solubility and dissolution has a large proportion of cyclodextrins in the pharmaceutical market because these compounds have played a very important role in the formation of drugs that are poorly soluble in water by improving the apparent solubility and / or dissolution of the drug by interlacing insertion or solids distribution, which acts as a hydrophilic vector for drugs that have insufficient molecular probability or as an additive in high-dose tablets.
- On the basis of therapeutic areas, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into pain management, cardiovascular diseases, behavioral disorder, cancer therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, niemann pick disease type C (NPC), and others. In 2020, Pain management holds major share in the cyclodextrins in pharma market due to Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPβCD) –diclofenac is a new combination of diclofenac NSAIDs in which the diclofenac molecule is dissolved by HPβCD. This allows diclofenac to be administered as a minimum intravenous (IV) volume.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and others. In 2020, direct share dominates countries in the market as it is the main supply of pharmaceutical companies. In addition, pharmaceutical companies need high quality raw materials and do not want to take risks. Buying raw materials through direct channels is very convenient for healthcare professionals as it is purchased wholesale under a service agreement.
Europe Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market Country Level Analysis
The cyclodextrins in pharma market is analyzed and market size information is provided by country, type, structure, nature, form, application, therapeutic areas and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe cyclodextrins in pharma market report are Germany, France, Italy, U.K, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland and rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the Europe cyclodextrins in pharma market due to the large number of companies, R & D capabilities and the growing adoption of cyclodextrin in the pharma industry. The infrastructure of the health service is also being developed with significant assistance from public authorities.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Bio Availability of Poor Water Soluble Drugs and Increases Drug Stability Leads the Demand of Cyclodextrin based Products are boosting the Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market
Cyclodextrins in pharma market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in cyclodextrins in pharma industry with cyclodextrins in pharma drugs and diagnostic tools sales, impact of advancement in the cyclodextrin in pharma treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cyclodextrins in pharma market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market Share Analysis
Cyclodextrins in pharma market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to cyclodextrins in pharma market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Europe Cyclodextrins in pharma market are Cambrex Corporation, Cayman Chemical, Wellona Pharma, Wacker Chemie AG, Cyclolab, Roquette Frères, Merck KGaA, Midas Pharma GmbH and Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Cyclodextrins in pharma market.
- In July 2018, Merck KGaA and Innocare launched new drug delivery technologies to improve patient compliance in the pharmaceutical sector. The main purpose behind this technology was a great way to create sustained release formulations for almost any class of biological APIs.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the cyclodextrins in pharma market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for cyclodextrins products in pharma.
Customization Available: Europe Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.