Europe Data Center Busway Market, By Product Type (Air Splicing Busway (BMC), Intensive Insulation Plug Busway (CMC), High Strength Enclosed Busway (CFW), Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and Others), Type (3-Phase 4-Wire, 3-Phase 5-Wire and Others), Implementation (Raised Floor and Ceiling Overhead), Data Center Type (Mid-sized & Enterprise Data Center and Large Data Center), Current Ampere (Low and High), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Government & Defence, Healthcare, Retail & Ecommerce, Research & Academia, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing and Others), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Data Centre Busway Market
The Europe data centre busway market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 917.21 million by 2028.
Data center busways are straight length power distribution components used for supplying power to electronic components in mission critical facilities such as data centers, manufacturing units, IT facilities, residential buildings and others. In a power distribution system busways are integrated with intelligent PDUs, monitoring systems, UPS and others. Busways provide advantages over the conventional wire & cable system of power distribution as once installed the cable & wire assemblies are difficult to change. Busways are pre-fabricated or can be customised according to the facility. Copper or aluminium is used as a conductor in the busways. Busways are usually employed where high power transmission is required as they are more efficient, scalable and safe as compared to the wire & cable system. Busways are preferred in the facilities where high power distribution system is required as for high power transmission the cable & wire installation becomes cluttered and takes more space apart from that the maintaining the busways is less costly as compared to the cables & wires.
The major factors driving the growth of the data center busway market are increasing adoption of data centers, adoption of new technologies in data center busway, rising demand for compact power distribution solutions for data center. Rising growth in digitalization is leading to cross-border data center busway products and creating opportunities for the growth of the market. High Installation cost is acting as the major restraint for data center busway market. Alternate power solutions are acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This Europe data centre busway market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Data Centre Busway Market Scope and Market Size
Europe data centre busway market is segmented into six notable segments based on product type, type, implementation, data center type, current ampere, and vertical.
- On the basis of product type, the Europe data center busway market has been segmented into air splicing busway (BMC), intensive insulation plug busway (CMC), high strength enclosed busway (CFW), power distribution units (PDUs) and others. In 2021, power distribution units (PDUs) is expected to dominate the segment as it can handle larger amounts of energy than an ordinary power strip and typically provides power to multiple equipment racks.
- On the basis of type, the Europe data center busway market has been segmented into 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 5-wire and others. In 2021, 3-phase 4-wire is expected to dominate the market as it offers easy detection of faults and phase balance.
- On the basis of implementation, the Europe data center busway market has been segmented into raised floor and ceiling overhead. In 2021, ceiling overhead segment is expected to dominate the market as it offers easy moving, changing, and adding of receptacles.
- On the basis of data center type, the Europe Data center busway market has been segmented into mid-size & enterprise data center and large data center. In 2021, large data center is expected to dominate the segment as the cost gets reduced for the organization as they do not have to maintain and build their own data center.
- On the basis of current ampere, the Europe data center busway market has been segmented into low and high current ampere. In 2021, low ampere current is expected to dominate the segment as the need for energy-efficient systems is increasing.
- On the basis of vertical, Europe data center busway market has been segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), IT & telecom, government and defense, healthcare, retail & ecommerce, research & academia, energy & utilities, manufacturing and others. In 2021, IT & telecom is expected to dominate the segment as the industry is creating huge demands for data centers to handle high data volume and low latency needs.
Europe Data Centre Busway Market Country Level Analysis
Europe data centre busway market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, implementation, data center type, current ampere and vertical. The countries covered in Europe data centre busway market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
U.K. is dominating the European region for data centre busway market due to high presence of data centers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Data Centre Busway
Europe data centre busway market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Data centre busway and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Data centre busway market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Data Centre Busway Market Share Analysis
Europe data centre busway market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Data centre busway market.
The major players covered in the report EAE Inc., Vass Electrical Industries, Anord Mardix, ABB, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Siemens, Legrand, Delta Power Solutions, Megabarre Group, Ltd., TAIAN-ECOBAR TECHNOLOGY, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO.LTD., Vertiv Group Corp., Lapp Connecto Oy, Wetown, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Europe data centre busway market.
- In March 2021, Anord Mardix partnered with Schneider Electric to design, manufacture and install bespoke switchgear and busbar for a Cloud Computing Client in Dublin. The company overcame the challenge of integrating with the already existing products in the building and space optimization. This helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio for the cloud computing clients and enhance the market reach.
- In February 2020, Lapp Connecto Oy installed a charging station employing busbar trunking system for a parking unit for car charging in Finland. Busbar units with tap-off provisions are used in case of further expansion. This project enhanced the company’s product portfolio and increased its offerings in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for data centre busway through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Data Centre Busway Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.