Europe Dental Equipment Market - By product (Diagnostic Dental Equipment, Therapeutic Dental Equipment), Treatment (Orthodontic, Endodontic, Peridontic, Prosthodontic), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Other) Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, and Rest of Europe) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Dental Equipment Market
Europe dental equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 2.84 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.45%. The dynamic factor is anticipated for the growth of the dental equipment market which is implementation of techniques such as the imaging and radiology.
Growing geriatric populations, increased dental cariousness and other pariodontal diseases, increased demand for cosmetic dentistry and increasing dental tourism in emerging markets, advancement in technology is providing significant opportunities that will impact the dental equipment market growth in the forecast period to 2027.
According to the global burden of disease study 2016 by WHO estimated that oral diseases affected half of the world’s population (3.58 billion people) with dental caries (tooth decay) in permanent teeth being the most prevalent condition assessed
Dental equipment contains devices that are used to identify and treat dental conditions. Dental caries and periodontal disease are dental conditions that affect the majority of the population. Dental equipment has been used by dentists to monitor, manipulate, remove and repair teeth and surrounding oral structures. Dental equipment includes devices that are used to diagnose and treat dental diseases
High treatment cost for orthodontic procedures and associated dentist consultation charges, x-rays, scans, and other tests in the Europe is hampering the growth of the dental equipment market.
Dental equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Dental Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
Dental equipment market is segmented on the basis of product, treatment, end -user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets..
- Based on product, the dental equipment market is segmented into diagnostic dental equipment, therapeutic dental equipment. Diagnostic dental equipment is further segmented into dental radiology equipment market, by product, dental radiology equipment market, by type.
- Dental radiology equipment market, by product is further segmented into extraoral radiology equipment, intraoral radiology equipment. Extraoral radiology equipment is further segmented into panoramic x-ray units, cephalometric x-ray units, and cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) scanners and intraoral radiology equipment is further segmented into photostimulable phosphor (PSP) systems, digital sensors, hybrid units. Dental radiology equipment market, by type is segmented into dental analog radiology systems, dental digital radiology systems.
- Therapeutic dental equipment is further segmented into dental lasers, general equipment, dental lasers is further segmented into soft tissue lasers, all-tissue (hard/soft) lasers. Soft tissue lasers is also segmented into diode lasers, carbon dioxide (co2) lasers, ND: YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet) lasers and all-tissue (hard/soft) lasers is also segmented into ER: YAG (erbium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet) lasers, ER-CR: YSGG (erbium, chromium: yttrium-scandium-gallium-garnet) lasers.
- General equipment is further segmented into ceramic furnaces, electrosurgical systems, CAD/CAM systems, dental chairs, dental light curing equipment, and dental hand pieces.
- On the basis of treatment dental equipment market is segmented into orthodontic, endodontic, Peridontic, and prosthodontic.
- On the basis of end user dental equipment market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, dental laboratories, other.
Europe Dental Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Dental equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country product, treatment, and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market report are the Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, and Rest of Europe.
The country section of the report also provide individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
Dental Equipment Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for dental equipment market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the dental equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Dental Equipment Market Share Analysis
Europe dental equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to dental equipment market.
The major players covered in the Europe dental equipment market are Amann Girrbach AG, Cefla S.c., Coltene Group, Dentatus, Dumont Instruments, Dürr Dental SE, Ivoclar Vivadent Inc., KaVo Dental, Larident Srl, Nobil-Metal S.p.A., ORMCO, Peri-dent Ltd, Planmeca OY, Prtesis SA, Dental Manufacturing Spa, Safina, Schütz Dental GmbH, Dentsply Sirona., Renfert GmbH Company, Toros Dental among other domestic players. Market share data is available for Europe. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Europe Dental Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.