Europe Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market By Material (Titanium, Zirconium, PFM, All Ceramics), Stage (WO Stage, Single Stage), Product Type (Dental Implants, Dental Prosthetics, Veneers, Inlays & Onlays, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Abutments), Price (Premium Implants, Value Implants, Discounted Implants), Design (Tapered Dental Implants, Parallel-Walled Dental Implants), Type (Root-Form Dental Implants, Plate-Form Dental Implants), Type of Facility (Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories Other Facilities), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
Europe dental implants and prosthetics market are registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the increased incidence of dental diseases such as dental caries, edentulous and other periodontal diseases and increased demand for cosmetic dentistry.
Market Definition: Europe Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
Dental implants shall be used to support one or more false teeth. It's a titanium pin that can strip the root of your tooth when it falls. Like the base of the tooth, it is located in the jawbone and the dental prosthesis is a dental implant that removes the missing tooth and protects the gap of the teeth. Such dental instruments include braces, crowns, bridges, dentures and veneers, all of which may be partially or permanently mounted in the face. Whether you feel that you could benefit from prosthesis, your dentist or prosthodontic surgeon will clarify the most effective option for your dental needs.
- Increased incidence of dental diseases such as dental caries, edentulous and other periodontal diseases is driving the growth of the market
- Increased demand for cosmetic dentistry is propelling the growth of the market
- Growing up dental tourism in emerging markets is boosting the growth of the market
- Enhancing disposable incomes in developing nations is contributing to the growth of the market
- High price of dental implants and reimbursements is hampering the growth of the market
- Greater risk of tooth loss associated with dental bridges is hindering the growth of the market
- Shortage of healthcare professionals is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
- By Procedure
- Two-Stage Procedure
- Single-Stage Procedure
- By Connectors
- External Hexagonal Connectors
- Internal Hexagonal Connectors
- Internal Octagonal Connectors
- By Procedure
- All Ceramics
- wo Stage
- Single Stage
By Product Type
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics,
- Inlays & Onlays
- 3-Unit Bridges
- 4-Unit Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Partial Dentures
- Complete Dentures
- Definitive Abutments
- Temporary Abutments
- Premium Implants
- Value Implants
- Discounted Implants
- Tapered Dental Implants
- Parallel-Walled Dental Implants
- Root-Form Dental Implants
- Plate-Form Dental Implants
By Type of Facility
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Other Facilities
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Zimmer Biomet and its affiliate Zfx confirm the European launch of GenTek, which is a new digital product line for the Zimmer Biomet dental implant systems. GenTek includes prints, bases, pre-milled blanks and accessories that make up an open-line workflow. The product range is composed of the technologies are designed to ensure a high level of accuracy in the development of the implant link in close collaboration with Zimmer Biomet dental.
- In March 2019, Dentsply Sirona Implants launched two innovations in dentistry implants Azento and Acuris at the world's largest dental fair, the IDS, in Cologne, Germany. In order to meet the medical needs of dental practitioners, new solutions for implant care are necessary. The approaches are used to address the problems every day by medical and research groups.
Europe dental implants and prosthetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental implants and prosthetics market for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe dental implants and prosthetics market are Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet, Danaher, Avinent Implant System S.L., Henry Schein, Inc, Merz Dental GmbH, SHOFU DENTAL, Thommen Medical (Schweiz) AG, SOUTHERN IMPLANTS (PTY) LTD, DENTIUM, KYOCERA Corporation, Accelmed Fund, Dyna Dental Engineering BV, BEGO Bremer Gold Wilh. Herbst GmbH & Co. KG, MIS dental implants, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe dental implants and prosthetics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)