Europe Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market By Product (Resting ECG Systems, Stress ECG Systems, Holter Monitors), Lead Type (Single-Lead Type ECG Devices, 3–6 Lead Type ECG Devices, 12-Lead Type ECG Devices, Other Lead Type ECG Devices), End User (Hospitals, Home/Ambulatory Care, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
Europe diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the undiscovered developing economy demand and increase in geriatric population to propel the observation tools requirement.
Market Definition: Europe Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
Electrocardiogram diagnosis is a medical device which can be used for the assessment of electrical heart activity due to problems. Thanks to pulse depolarization of the heart muscles, electrodes track small electrical variations in hair. First, the ECG operating rate is defined by the electric operation. Two forms of information are generated by ECG for the client. First, it is possible to calculate whether the key parts are overworked or too big by calculating the number of transitionary electrical activity across the heart muscle.
- Undiscovered developing economy demand is driving the growth of the market
- Development of healthcare infrastructure is propelling the growth of the market
- Monitoring devices government legislation is in favor is boosting the growth of the market
- Increase in geriatric population to propel the observation tools requirement is contributing to the growth of the market
- Inappropriate policies for compensation is hampering the growth of the market
- Unstable financial conditions and consumer demand anywhere is hindering the growth of the market
- Device cost is too high which is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
- Resting ECG Systems
- Stress ECG Systems
- Holter Monitors
By Lead Type
- Single-Lead Type ECG Devices
- 3–6 Lead Type ECG Devices
- 12-Lead Type ECG Devices
- Other Lead Type ECG Devices
By End User
- Home/Ambulatory Care
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Apple introduced 'life-saving' heart safety apps to watch consumers in the U.K. The ECG measures the frequency and intensity of electrical signals from heart beats, enabling patients to be informed of any abnormal movements consistent with disorders such as atrial fibrillation, the leading cause of strokes. The cardiac sensor can also be used to automatically test for irregular heartbeat. If one has been found, a message is sent to the client.
- In October 2018, CardioComm Solutions, Inc., a multinational supplier for product cardiac tracking and clinical electrocardiogram software solutions, revealed its strategic venture marketing Planned for the commercial launch of the latest release of technology to aid sophisticated and easy-to-use wireless ECG, main signs, rhythms and ischemic tracking in Israel-based wearable intelligent apparel, based on HealthWatch Technologies Ltd,the organizations also entered into a co-marketing arrangement that would extend their sales and marketing range to include exports in Europe for this exclusive, portable ECG monitoring solution.
Europe diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market are Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION. , Welch Allyn, BioTelemetry, Inc., FUKUDA DENSHI, SCHILLER, Koninklijke Philips N.V.,, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, OSI Systems, Inc., Hill-Rom Services Inc., Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. and Innomed, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)