Europe Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market By Product Type (X-ray Imaging, Digital, Analog, MRI, Ultrasound, CT-Scan, Nuclear Imaging), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Others), Types (Disposable, Reusable), Therapy (Insulin, Glucagon-like Peptide-1, Growth Hormones, Fertility, Osteoporosis, Others), Portability (Stationary X-ray Imaging Systems, Portable X-ray Imaging Systems), End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Centers), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Europe diagnostic imaging equipment market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the boost of projects, loans and contracts government authorities for imaging modernization and increasing decrepit old citizenry and the continuous boom in the occurrence of various diseases.
Market Definition: Europe Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Diagnostic imaging is a process by which the internal structure of the human body is studied with the aid of electromagnetic radiation in order to obtain an accurate diagnosis. Diagnostic imaging technology is used to identify early illnesses by way of medical imaging. This identifies anomalies by examining organs and tissues and creating a database on human physiology and anatomy. There are different methods for medical imaging, such as CT scans, MRI machines, etc.
- Boost of projects, loans and contracts government authorities for imaging modernization is driving the growth of the market
- Increase in the number of diagnostic imaging centers is propelling the growth of the market
- Scientific improvement in the modalities of diagnostic imaging is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing decrepit old citizenry and the continuous boom in the occurrence of various diseases is contributing to the growth of the market
- Shortage of helium, the main concern for the supplier of MRIs and health services is hampering the growth of the market
- Strong environmental regulations and high import tariffs on imaging products is hindering the growth of the market
- Quite expensive diagnostic imaging services is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
By Product Type
- X-ray Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
- Hybrid PET
- Glucagon-like Peptide-1
- Growth Hormones
- Stationary X-ray Imaging Systems
- Portable X-ray Imaging Systems
By End Users
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Centers
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Samsung Electronics introduced the new scanning testing and AI-based applications for ECR in Vienna, Austria 2019–European Radiology Congress. A wide range of diagnostic imaging equipment is accessible at booth 406 (Expo. X4), in particular the X-ray region, which has been built and influenced by pediatric wards, featuring a new low-dose system and image processing system for infants.
- In February 2019, Canon Medical System Europe B.V. presents the all-new Aquilion Begin CT device on the European market at ECR 2019. Featuring advanced technology focused on Canon Medical's leading industry brand Aquilion, the latest Aquilion Start can provide medical institutions with an opportunity to expand their radiology practice. With the smallest design footprint in its category, low power demands, and optimized dose-reduction technologies. The new product Aquilion Start has the ability to fit into tiny X-ray rooms thus delivering 3D CT imaging of high-quality at the lowest possible dosage.
Europe diagnostic imaging equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diagnostic imaging equipment market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe diagnostic imaging equipment market are Allengers, Canon Inc., Carestream Health., CURA GLOBAL HEALTH INC, FUJIFILM Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Hitachi, Ltd, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Neusoft Corporation, NP JSC, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe diagnostic imaging equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)