Europe Diet and Nutrition Apps Market, By Type (Nutrition Tracking App, Activity Tracking App, Social Platform Apps, Wager Apps), Products (Smartphones, Wearable Devices, Tablets, and Others), Gender (Women, Men), Age (Adults, Teenagers, Aged), Platform (Android, IOS, Windows and Others), End-User (Fitness Centres, Healthcare Industries, Homecare Settings, and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe diet and nutrition apps market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 30.1% in the forecast period and is expected to reach 4,580.12 million by 2028.
The diet and nutrition apps are software applications used for tracking nutritional intakes and managing diets for healthy eating, weight loss, weight maintenance, weight gain, and fitness. Diet apps are also in demand for healthcare purposes to track food sensitivities, allergies, and medical conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. These app tools are offered in devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs. In recent years, the increased internet penetration and other digital services such as cloud computing have boosted the digital platform offering market. Mobile phone applications are used as tools by many users to get help in their daily tasks. Increasing awareness about health disorders due to unhealthy lifestyles has led to increased adoption of diet and nutrition apps.
Awareness about the increasing number of lifestyle-related disorders leads people to take up good nutrition habits, which act as a major factor for the market's growth. Government encouragement for healthy lifestyles through regulatory laws has boosted the market's growth. However, added costs due to the cross border data compliances can be a major restraint for the market's growth. In the European region, people are increasingly engaging in proactive lifestyles using their smartphones, which opens up opportunities. Diet and nutrition apps with a lack of personalization cause user disengagement in long-term use, which can pose a major challenge for the market's growth.
This diet and nutrition apps market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into six notable segments based on type, products, gender, age, platform, and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into nutrition tracking app, activity tracking app, social platform apps, wager apps, and others. In 2021, the nutrition tracking app segment will dominate the market as individuals take up healthy lifestyles. Many increasingly health-conscious people take up workouts and diet control through nutrition tracking apps.
- On the basis of products, the Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices. In 2021, the smartphone segment will dominate the market as smartphones are more user-friendly and have become an essential part of a person’s life. People are increasingly adopting a proactive lifestyle, and smartphone apps help them keep up with it.
- On the basis of gender, the Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into men and women. In 2021, the women segment dominates the market as the women use nutrition apps for better diet control and to prepare healthy food through healthy food recipes. Moreover, it has been observed that women are more concerned about a healthy diet than men.
- On the basis of age, the Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into teenagers, adults, and the aged. In 2021, the adult's segment is dominating the market as there is an increase in disposable income to have a rich and healthy lifestyle. Moreover, they can spend on technologies such as nutrition tracking apps to maintain a healthy, proactive lifestyle.
- On the basis of platform, the Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into android. iOS, Windows. In 2021, the android segment will dominate the market as android platforms are cheap and open-source and there is increasing popularity among smartphone users for android platforms.
- On the basis of end-user, the Europe diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into fitness centres, home care settings, healthcare industries, and others. In 2021, the fitness centres segment will dominate the market as fitness centres are no longer just focusing on bodybuilding. They encourage the use of technology for assistance in diet and nutrition control. Moreover, post-pandemic fitness centres have taken up virtual platforms for guiding their clients for home activities.
Europe Diet and Nutrition Apps Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe diet and nutrition apps market is analysed, and market size information is provided by country, type, products, gender, age, platform, and end-user.
The countries covered in the Europe diet and nutrition apps market report are the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the market in the Europe region due to awareness regarding the increasing number of diseases related to an unhealthy lifestyle.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels is considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for Diet and Nutrition Apps
The Europe diet and nutrition apps market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the industry with sales, components sales, the impact of technological development in diet and nutrition apps, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the diet and nutrition apps market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Diet and Nutrition Apps Market Share Analysis
Europe diet and nutrition apps market competitive landscape provide details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the companies’ focus on the Europe diet and nutrition apps market.
The major players covered in the Europe diet and nutrition apps report are Noom, Inc., MyFitnessPal, Inc., Leaf Group Ltd., Lifesum AB, Cronometer Software Inc., Eat This Much Inc., FatSecret, foodvisor.io, HappyCow, Inc., Innit International SCA, mySugr GmbH, Syndigo LLC, Wombat Apps LLC, among others are domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of the Europe diet and nutrition apps market.
- In September 2021, Lifesum AB collaborated with integrate Lifesum nutrition coaching to Amazon Halo, a new service dedicated to helping customers improve their health and wellness. With this collaboration, the company was able to introduce nutritional challenges and health content to Amazon Halo. This collaboration with reputed partners enhanced the company’s presence in the market.
- In April 2021, Cronometer Software Inc. launched a new feature to their micronutrient tracking app. The new feature added was Immune System Nutrition Scores and women's Nutrition Targets. This enabled the company to cater to the growing deficiency of micronutrients in the diet of 50 million Americans who prefer keeping track of their calorie but could not keep track of their nutrients intake. The company promoted the importance of tracking the micronutrient intake to avoid several major illnesses such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer, and osteoporosis. This enhanced the company’s offerings in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also benefits the organization to improve its diet and nutrition apps offering through an expanded range of sizes.
Customization Available: Europe Diet and Nutrition Apps Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.