Europe Digital Lending Platform Market, By Component (Solutions, Services), Deployment Model (On Premises, Cloud), Loan Amount Size (Less than US$ 7,000, US$ 7,001 to US$ 20,000, More than US$ 20,001), Subscription Type (Free, Paid), Loan Type (Automotive Loan, SME Finance Loan, Personal Loan, Home Loan, Consumer Durable, Others), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance Companies, P2P (Peer-to-Peer) Lenders, Credit Unions, Saving and Loan Associations), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Digital lending platform market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 18.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 3,518.01 million by 2027. Time efficient services offered by online digital platform is a driving factor for the market growth.
Effortless service provided through paperless loan application services and better customer experience is driving the market, however, the cyber-crime is high, despite this factor the growing economy of European countries could act as opportunity for this market. Also, high trust of customers on traditional banking services can act as a challenge for digital lending platform market.
This digital lending platform market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Digital lending platform market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, loan amount size, subscription type, loan type and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into solutions and services. In 2020, solutions segment holds the largest share in component segment as it requires high initial cost, on the other hand services incur low cost expenditure on occasional basis.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud, and on premises. In 2020, on premises segment dominates the deployment model segment considering large enterprises opt for on premises installations, however cloud is growing at higher rate due to specifications based costing.
- On the basis of loan amount size, the market is segmented into less than US$ 7,000, US$ 7,001 to US$ 20,000, and more than US$ 20,001. In 2020, loan amount size segment is dominated by less than US$ 7,000 segment category majorly due to people preferring low amount of loan through digital lending platforms, however due to increasing assurance of these platforms US$ 7,001 to US$ 20,000 category is growing at higher CAGR.
- On the basis of subscription type, the market is segmented into free, and paid. In 2020, subscription type segment is dominated by free subscription segment since small enterprises opt for free services for cost cutting, on the other hand with rapidly growing market for digital lending platforms paid subscriptions are being adopted by lenders.
- On the basis of loan type, the market is segmented into automotive loan, SME finance loan, personal loan, home loan, consumer durable and others. In 2020, automotive loan segment holds the largest market share in the loan type segment due to growing vehicle sales in the region on instalment basis.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, insurance companies, P2P (peer-to-peer) lenders, credit unions, saving and loan associations. In 2020, banking segment dominates vertical segment as solutions such as loan origination and loan managements which are major applications of digital lending platforms are usually completed through banks considering better services offered by banks. Also, other solutions such as portfolio management can also be done by banks using lending platforms.
Digital Lending Platform Market Country Level Analysis
Digital Lending Platform market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, deployment model, loan amount size, subscription type, loan type and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe digital lending platform market report are Germany, France, U.K., Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe.
U.K. is dominating the European region for digital lending platform market as U.K. is heavily investing in research and development for advanced technologies. Also, the economy of U.K. is capable enough to support the digital infrastructure of online platform and internet services.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Digital Lending Platform
Digital lending platform market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in digital lending platform and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the digital lending platform market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Digital Lending Platform Market Share Analysis
Digital lending platform market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe digital lending platform market.
The major players covered in the report are are Finastra, Fiserv, Inc., Newgen Software Technologies Limited, Nucleus Software Exports Ltd., Intellect Design Arena Ltd, Sigma Infosolutions, FIS, Pegasystems Inc., Tavant, Abrigo, Roostify, Decimal Technologies, First American Financial Corporation, Mambu GmbH, CU Direct, Built Technologies, Inc., Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., Turnkey Lender, Ellie Mae, Inc., DocuSign Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of digital lending platform market.
- In May 2020, Tavant announced the launch of FinDecision as an improved loan quality system which will be distributed to Ellie Mae customers through Ellie Mae API technology. The new solution uses machine learning to submit loan data, leading to enhancement of customer experience. This product in partnership with Ellie Mae will increase the customer base of the company.
- In May 2019, Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. joined hands with Roha Housing Finance. The strategic partnership provided Roha housing Finance with digital solutions through FinnOne Neo, which enhanced the customer experience. The partnership will increase would scale up the revenue of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Digital Lending Platform through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Digital Lending Platform Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.