Europe Drug Screening Market By Products and Services (Equipment, Rapid Testing Devices, Consumables, Drug Screening Services), Sample Type (Urine, Breath, Saliva, Hair, Blood, Skin, Oral Fluid, Others), Condition (Unconsciousness, Panic Attack, Chest Pain, Drug Allergies and Others), End User (Workplace & Schools, Criminal Justice Systems & Law Enforcement Agencies, Drug Testing Laboratories, Drug Treatment Centers, Hospitals, Personal Users, Pain Management Centers), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Drug Screening Market
Europe drug screening market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and knowledge about people's health.
Market Definition: Europe Drug Screening Market
Drug testing is used to identify prescription drugs as well as illicit drugs in semen, plasma, and other biological samples, especially in clinics, offices, athletes, colleges. It is known to be a vital part of ongoing diagnosis and treatment, either intentionally or at random. Generally, drug screening takes place before a job or sports activity. Some of them are methamphetamine, opium, amphetamine and hemp, along with modern psychoactive substances such as phenethylamines, ketamine, and piperazine, which are on the drug market.
- Regulatory licenses and product launches and products, drives the market growth
- Rising government funding, is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing alcohol and drug consumption, drives the market growth
- Implementation of specific laws requiring drugs and alcohol control, drives the market growth
- Ban on alcohol in several countries, restrain the growth of market
- Legalization for drug testing in the workplaces, hampering the market growth
- Accurateness of breathalyzer, hindering the growth of market
Segmentation: Europe Drug Screening Market
By Products and Services
- Analytical Instruments
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Chromatography Instruments
- Breath Analyzers
- Fuel Cell Breathalyzers
- Semiconductor Breathalyzers
- Other Devices
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Cups
- Dip Cards
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Assay Kits
- Sample Collection Cups
- Calibrators and Controls
- Drug Screening Services
By Sample Type
- Oral Fluid
- Panic Attack
- Chest Pain
- Drug Allergies
- Breathing Problem
- Organ Transplant
- Pain Management
By End User
- Workplace and Schools
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Criminal Justice System & Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Pain Management Centers
- Personal Users
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, InSphero AG declared the launch of its 3D InSight Human Liver Disease Discovery Platform for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). This platform has been specifically designed to include all types of human liver cells and inducers required to reproduce NASH development in patients, from fatty liver (steatosis) to inflammation (NASH) and liver scarring (fibrosis). With the release of this product, company will extend its product portfolio as well as its market size.
- In August 2017, SYNLAB International GmbH, a prominent supplier of medical diagnostic services in Europe has acquired Lextox based in Cardiff. The company is an ISO17025 UKAS certified, specialized in alcohol and hair drugs testing, supplemented by a wide range of blood testing and DNA facilities. This acquisition will extend business growth and its product portfolio that will increase sales and revenue of the company.
Europe drug screening market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drug screening market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe drug screening market are Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, MPD, Inc., Abbott, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Psychemedics Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bayer AG, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc. GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck & Co., Inc., and Novartis AG among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Drug Screening Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe drug screening market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)