Europe Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market By Product (On-Premise Solutions, Cloud Based Solutions and Web Based Solutions), Approach (Clinician Reported Outcome Assessment (CLINRO), Patient Reported Outcome Assessment (PRO), Observer Reported Outcome Assessment (OBSRO) and Performance Outcome Assessment (PERFO)), End User (Commercial Service Providers, Hospitals and Transplant Centers, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutions), Platform (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals and Clinical Laboratories, Consulting Service Companies, Research and Academia and Others), Country (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 15.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 820.38 million by 2027. Presence of large number of pharmaceutical companies operating in the region willing to adopt new technologies in European countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
Europe region is growing due to high R&D spending of the pharmaceutical industry and increasing prevalence of diseases creating a demand for highly efficient pharmaceutical activities for quick recovery and the reason why the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) is dominating in the U.K. as in the country, the number of clinical trials conducted is very high as compared to other countries present in the region. However, the issues related with uncertainty and lack of awareness regarding potential regulatory challenges is expected to restrain the optimum growth of the market.
This Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market report provides details of market share, new developments, impact of market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Scope and Market Size
Europe electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is segmented on the basis of product, approach, end user and platform. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into on-premise solutions, cloud based solutions and web based solutions. In Europe, the on-premise solutions segment is dominating due to control over the data is pivotal for entities conducting clinical trials and many of the end users have apprehensions about using cloud in provide a fully HIPAA compliant environment..
- On the basis of approach, the market is segmented into clinician reported outcome assessment (CLINRO), patient reported outcome assessment (PRO), observer reported outcome assessment (OBSRO) and performance outcome assessment (PERFO). In Europe, clinician reported outcome assessment (CLINRO) is dominating as it is a crucial stage of the clinical trial study where end points of the study are defined by professionals.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into commercial service providers, hospitals and transplant centers and research laboratories and academic institutions. In Europe, commercial service providers are dominating as they offer an element of higher efficiency in clinical trials.
- On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into contract research organizations, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals and clinical laboratories, consulting service companies, research and academia and others. In Europe, contract research organizations are dominating in the market as they offer cost control in conducting high quality clinical trials.
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, approach, end user and platform as referenced above.
The countries covered in the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Russia and Rest of Europe in Europe.
Europe electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is growing in the market due to significant efforts for enhancing clinical trials by authorities and associations across the countries in the region. The authorities focus towards efficiency of clinical trials in Europe, enhanced transparency in data collection and processing, and greater potency and safety of drugs.
The country section of the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, demands of end users, and regulatory acts are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) for Increased Efficiency of Clinical Trials
Europe electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of product for electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Share Analysis
Europe electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are related to the companies’ focus related to Europe electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market.
The major players covered in the report are Oracle, ERT Clinical, Parexel International Corporation, IBM Corporation, Signant Health, Medidata, Omnicomm Systems, Inc., ArisGlobal, Kayentis, YPrime, LLC, WIRB-Copernicus Group, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, ArisGlobal launched the LifeSphere LitPro which is an automation solution for all steps in the medical literature monitoring (MLM). The solution is expected to be useful for various regulatory agencies.
- In September 2019, eConsent Solution from Signant Health was brought to the prestigious Shanghai Mental Health Center (SMHC), China for the center’s neuroscience research related to schizophrenia.
Customization Available : Europe Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.