Europe Electrostatic Precipitator Market, By Design (Plate and Tubular), Type (Dry ESP and Wet ESP), Offering (hardware & software and services), End User (Power Generation Industry, Cement, Manufacturing, Marine, Metals Processing And Mining, Chemicals And Petrochemicals And Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe,), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Electrostatic Precipitator market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,333.22 million by 2027. Growth in coal-fired power plants where electrostatic precipitators are used for filtration purpose is a driving factor for the market growth.
Air pollution regulations by government are accelerating the consumption of electrostatic precipitator products which drives the market. The government of respected countries are implementing various regulations to control air pollution
This electrostatic precipitator market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Electrostatic Precipitator Market Scope and Market Size
Europe electrostatic precipitator market is segmented on the basis of design, type, offering and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of design, the market is segmented into plate and tubular. Plate segment is dominating in Europe as most of the industries across world imply plate design for the collection of impurities.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into dry ESP and wet ESP, as dry ESPs are more suitable to industrial applications such as power generation and cement which mostly run on coal fired systems. In coal fired systems dry ESP is used to collect dust particles and filter the harmful emissions in the environment.
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware & software and service as hardware of electrostatic is most expensive which includes components such as electrodes, hoppers, rappers. Also, software for temperature maintenance is costlier.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into power generation industry, cement, manufacturing, marine, metals processing and mining, chemicals and petrochemicals and others. Due to highest usage of electrostatic precipitator in power generation industry to remove particulates from the dust and gases fumes. In end user segment power generation industry is dominating the market, due to multiple uses of electrostatic precipitator in power generation such as dust collection, waste particles collection and they can operate in high temperatures.
Electrostatic Precipitator Market Country Level Analysis
Electrostatic precipitator market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, design, type, offering and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in electrostatic precipitator market report are Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe in Europe.
- In Europe region Germany is dominating the market, due to stringent government regulations by the government to control air pollution.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Dry Electrostatic Precipitator
Electrostatic precipitator market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in electrostatic precipitator and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the electrostatic precipitator market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electrostatic Precipitator Market Share Analysis
Electrostatic precipitator market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Electrostatic Precipitator market.
The major players covered in the report are FLSmidth, John Wood Group PLC, S.A. HAMON, Siemens, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, ELEX AG, Balcke-Dürr GmbH, ECP Group Oy among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of electrostatic precipitator market.
- In October 2019, HAMON, which is engaged in providing equipment and technology for customers to customers to produce cleaner energy, launched a new product plug & play fabric filters. This product can use in different applications including, material conveyors inside industrial processes such as cement, power plants and steel. This product launch helped the company to increase their product line in dust removals category.
- In August, ELEX AG entered into a partnership agreement with SaveEnergy for compact electrostatic precipitator with focus on coal, effluent sludge, and biomass (wood, peat, and bagasse). This partnership will help company to serve entire spectrum of services for most applications of electrostatic precipitators and also helps the company to market their products through partner company
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for electrostatic precipitator through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : Europe Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.