Europe Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market, By Product Type (Detection Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Systems and Softwares, Endotoxin Testing Services and Consumables & Accessories), Test Type (Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test, TAL Test, Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), Rabbit Pyrogen Test and Recombinant C (RFC) Assay), Application (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, Raw Materials Production and Packaging Manufacture), Method (Gel Clot Endotoxin Test, Chromogenic Endotoxin Test and Turbidimetric Endotoxin Test), Mode of Purchase (Large Group, Mid and Small Group and Individual), End Product (Vaccine and/or CGT, Biologics, Injectable and Others) End User (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Biomedical Companies, Medical Device Companies, Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Europe Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market is expected to reach USD 369.31 Million by 2028, from USD 173.90 Million in 2020 growing at the CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.Increasing demand for endotoxins testing products in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is driving the growth of the market.
Endotoxin is a kind of pyrogen and is a segment of the outside cell mass of gram-negative microscopic organisms similar to E. coli. Endotoxin is a lipopolysaccharide or LPS. LPS comprises of the lipid, a part containing unsaturated fats and disaccharide phosphates, center polysaccharides and the O-antigen.
Surging demand for endotoxin testing in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry along with the technological advancement to develop new endotoxin testing methods is expected to propel the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. Strategic initiatives by key market players for market expansion also acts as a driver for the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. However, the stringent regulations of the government on animal use and variability in LAL test acts as a restraint in the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
- In October 2020, Lonza launched new PyroCell MAT System for sensitive and sustainable detection of broad range of pyrogens except the need for experimental animals. The product was launched with a complete solution having Lonza's media and accessories and Sanquin's optimized MAT reagents. This new product launched by the company has increased its credibility and demand in the market.
The endotoxin and pyrogen market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is categorized into seven notable segments which are product type, test type, application, method, mode of purchase, end product and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into detection kits & reagents, instruments, systems and softwares, endotoxin testing services and consumables & accessories. In 2021, detection kits & reagents segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
- On the basis of test type, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test, TAL testmonocyte activation test (MAT), rabbit pyrogen test and recombinant C (RFC) assay. In 2021, limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
- On the basis of application, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, raw materials production and packaging manufacture. In 2021, pharmaceutical manufacturing segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
- On the basis of method, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into gel clot endotoxin test, chromogenic endotoxin test and turbidimetric endotoxin test. In 2021, gel clot endotoxin test segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into large group, mid and small group and individual. In 2021, large group segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
- On the basis of end product, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into vaccines and/ or CGT, biologics, injectable and others. In 2021, vaccine and/or CGT segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
- On the basis of end user, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, biomedical companies, medical device companies, contract research organization (CRO) and contract manufacturing organization (CMO). In 2021, pharmaceutical companies segment is dominating the market with the largest market share.
Endotoxin and Pyrogen Market Country Level Analysis
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, test type, application, method, mode of purchase, end product and end user as referenced above. The countries covered in the Endotoxin and Pyrogen Market report are the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium and rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2028 with rising usage of endotoxin and pyrogen market in surging demand for endotoxin testing in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market
Endotoxin and pyrogen market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with endotoxin and pyrogen market sales, impact of advancement in the endotoxin and pyrogen market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the endotoxin and pyrogen market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Endotoxin and Pyrogen Market Share Analysis
Endotoxin and pyrogen market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to endotoxin and pyrogen market.
Some of the major players operating in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market are Eurofins Scientific, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation (a subsidiary of Danaher), Lonza, Charles River Laboratories, Merck KGaA, STERIS plc, SGS SA, Sartorius AG, bioMérieux SA, Ellab A/S, Wako USA (A subsidiary of FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation), ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD, INC., WuXi AppTec, Microcoat Biotechnologie GmbH, Sanquin, Reading Scientific Services Ltd, nanoComposix, Zwisler Laboratorium GmbH and GenScript, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the endotoxin and pyrogen Market.
- In September 2019, Charles River Laboratories launched new solutions named updated EndoScan-V software platform and Celsis automated detection platform for the sterility to meet pharmaceuticals need. This new product launched by the company has strengthened the microbial solutions portfolio of the company leading to increased sales and revenue in future.
- In June 2019, Wako USA (a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation of Japan) introduced the product range of endotoxin testing reagents named PYROSTAR ES-F line of limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) reagents. This new product launch by the company could support the quality assurance of the COVID-19 vaccines developed in future leading to increased demand for its product in the market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the endotoxin and pyrogen market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for endotoxin and pyrogen market.
Customization Available: Europe Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.