Europe Endotracheal & Tracheal Suction Market, By Market (Endotracheal Suction Market and Tracheal Suction Market), Type (Open Suction System and Closed Suction System), Suction Type (Shallow Suction and Deep Suctioning), End User (Hospital, Homecare Settings, Outpatient Clinic, Physician’s Office, Medical Transportation, Long Term Assisted Care (LTACs), Rehabilitation Centers and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Endotracheal & tracheal suction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 415.02 million by 2027. The high demand for technologically advanced devices acts as a driver for the market.
Endotracheal and tracheal suction devices are classified under respiratory suctioning devices. Suctioning devices are used to remove saliva, thick mucus and other secretions from the mouth, trachea or the lower airway. Such devices are applied on patients who are unable to mobilize their secretions. These patients may be unable to clear their own airway due to a number of different problems, including neuromuscular disease, sedation or neurological deficits. In addition, patients with an artificial airway, such as those who have been intubated, usually require suctioning while they are on a ventilator.
Endotracheal and tracheal suction devices demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. In addition, the demand of endotracheal and tracheal suction devices has increased in the developing countries with the increased spending on healthcare. Further risk of infections due to the use of these devices is expected to restraint the usage of tracheal suction devices and is expected to slow down the growth of the endotracheal & tracheal suction market in the forecast period.
The endotracheal & tracheal suction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Endotracheal & tracheal suction market is categorized into four notable segments which are based on the basis of market, type, suction type and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of market, the endotracheal & tracheal suction market is segmented into endotracheal suction market and tracheal suction market. In 2020, the endotracheal suction segment is dominating as the endotracheal tubes are inserted from the mouth and nose route and does not require external incision. It is done in case of emergencies and is preferred more by the people as compared to tracheal suctioning.
- On the basis of type, the endotracheal & tracheal suction market is segmented into open tracheal suction system and closed tracheal suction system. In 2020, the closed suction system segment is dominating the market as most of the manufacturers produce such closed suctioning products and also closed suction system has less chances of cross contamination as the patients are not put off ventilator for this process.
- On the basis of suction type, the endotracheal & tracheal suction market is segmented into shallow suction and deep suctioning. In 2020, the shallow suction segment is dominating as the shallow suctioning procedures do not require the endotracheal tube to go very deep to the tissues and hence prevents tissue injury and trauma. Therefore, it is preferred more by the doctors and patients.
- On the basis of end user, the endotracheal & tracheal suction market is segmented into hospital, homecare settings, outpatient clinic, physician’s office, medical transportation, long term assisted care (LTACs), rehabilitation centers and others. In 2020, the hospital segment is dominating as these procedures are mainly done on people who suffer from trauma injuries or have severe respiratory disorders. These patients are first admitted to the intensive care units of hospitals and hence the incidence of people coming to the hospitals in such cases is more as compared to other segments.
Endotracheal & Tracheal Suction Market Country Level Analysis
Endotracheal & tracheal suction market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, market, type, suction type and end user.
The countries covered in the Europe endotracheal & tracheal suction market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating in the European region with the increase in the launch of technologically advanced products related to endotracheal & tracheal suction and also due to presence of good healthcare infrastructure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth Potential in Emerging Countries Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Endotracheal & Tracheal Suction Market
Endotracheal & tracheal suction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with endotracheal & tracheal suction sales, impact of advancement in the endotracheal & tracheal suction and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the endotracheal & tracheal suction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Endotracheal & Tracheal Suction Market Share Analysis
Endotracheal & tracheal suction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to endotracheal & tracheal suction market.
The major players covered in the report are Medtronic, Teleflex Incorporated, Intersurgical Ltd, VYAIRE, Vygon SA, Flexicare Medical Limited., HUM Gesellschaft für Homecare und Medizintechnik GmbH, BD, OSCAR BOSCAROL S.r.l., TROGE MEDICAL GmbH, Smiths Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fuji Systems, ROYAX, ConvaTec Group PLC among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the endotracheal & tracheal suction market.
- In September 2019, ConvaTec Group PLC announced that it has signed an agreement to purchase Southlake Medical Supplies, Inc., which is a catheter supplier. This has strengthened their presence in the U.S. and also it has led to product portfolio expansion along with increased revenue generation.
- In December 2017, BD acquired C.R. Bard, Inc. which was involved in producing highly distinct medical technology. This has helped in widening their product portfolio and has allowed them to increase their global presence.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the endotracheal & tracheal suction market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for endotracheal & tracheal suction devices.
Customization Available: Europe Endotracheal and Tracheal Suction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.