Europe Environmental Monitoring Market By Product Type (Environmental Monitoring Sensors, Environmental Monitors, Environmental Monitoring Software, Wearable Environmental Monitors), Component (Chemical Detection, Particulate Detection, Biological Detection, Moisture Detection, Temperature Sensing, Noise Measurement), Sampling Method (Intermittent Monitoring, Continuous Monitoring, Active Monitoring, Passive Monitoring), Application (Air Pollution Monitoring, Soil Pollution Monitoring, Noise Pollution Monitoring, Water Pollution Monitoring), End-User (Food & Beverage, Medical, Construction, Data Centers, Retail, Government, Other), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Environmental Monitoring Market
Europe environmental monitoring market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to increasing awareness on pollution monitoring.
Market Definition: Europe Environmental Monitoring Market
Environmental management is the method of tracking and managing the status of the atmosphere after the end of production processes and functions. The purpose of environmental monitoring is to evaluate the success of the environmental targets of the initiative and to help identify new environmental issues. This includes of tools used to control air pollution, water pollution, soil degradation, waste management and other environmental issues. It is an important mechanism to secure the natural ecosystem from the growing world population and related demands.
- Increasing environmental pollution level, is expected to drive the market growth
- Continuing installation of monitoring stations for the environment, drives the market growth
- Rising awareness for emission control, is driving the market growth
- Expansion of environmental friendly industries, drives the growth of market
- High cost of products, is one of the major restraints in the growth of market
- Late introduction of pollution control reforms, impede the market growth
- Limitations correlated with the recording of products, impede the development of the industry
Segmentation: Europe Environmental Monitoring Market
By Product Type
- Environmental Monitoring Sensors
- Outdoor Sensors
- Indoor Sensors
- Environmental Monitors
- Environmental Monitoring Software
- Wearable Environmental Monitors
- Chemical Detection
- Gas Detection
- Pesticide Detection
- Volatile Organic Compounds Detection
- Particulate Detection
- PM2.5 Detection
- Pm10 Detection
- Biological Detection
- Moisture Detection
- Temperature Sensing
- Noise Measurement
By Sampling Method
- Intermittent Monitoring
- Continuous Monitoring
- Active Monitoring
- Passive Monitoring
- Air Pollution Monitoring
- Soil Pollution Monitoring
- Noise Pollution Monitoring
- Water Pollution Monitoring
- Wastewater Monitoring
- Surface & Groundwater Monitoring
- Food & Beverage
- Data Centers
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Arianespace launched the Earth-Watching PRISMA Satellite for Italy. PRISMA is structured to provide data on environmental monitoring, emissions, resource management, and plant safety. The satellite features a medium resolution sensor that can be perceived across all optical wavelengths. With the launch of this satellite, the company expands its business as well as product portfolio to grow its sales and revenue.
- In February 2019, AMO GmbH and its collaborators introduced the EU project ULISSES, which involves Air Sensors, to develop a new group of miniaturized optical gas sensors on a device. The invention of new Mobile Gas Sensing Network for distributed and networked mobile gas sensing is for environmental, medical, and industrial monitoring applications. With the launch of this project, the company expands its business as well as product portfolio to grow its sales and revenue.
Europe environmental monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of environmental monitoring market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe environmental monitoring market are 3M, Siemens, Thales Group, Merck KGaA, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Honeywell International Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA, Ltd., Spectris, PerkinElmer Inc. Shimadzu Corporation, and TE Connectivity among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Environmental Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe environmental monitoring market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)