Europe Epoxy Curing Agents Market, By Type (Diluents, Accelerators, Adhesion Promoters, Specialty Resins, Additives and Others), Product (CycloAliphatic Amines, Aliphatic Amines, Polysulfide, Water Borne Curing Agents, Low Emission Curing Agents, Polyamides, AmidoAmines, Phenolics, Mercaptans, Phenalkamide, Polyamido-Amines, Phenalkamine, Low Temperature Curing Agents, Metaphenylene Diamine, Methylene Dianiline, Anhydrides, Latent Curing Agents and Others), Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Building and Construction, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas, Paints and Coatings and Others), Country (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Epoxy curing agents market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 173,709.18 million by 2027. Increasing demand of epoxy curing agent in paints, electricity, civil engineering, and bonds is driving of market growth.
The shift towards construction of decorative buildings and increasing spending by government on sustainable construction is driving the market demand for epoxy curing agents in building and construction industry. High floatation in the prices of raw material for the epoxies can be a restraining factor for the epoxy curing agents’ market growth as due to the higher prices the manufacturers are not able to generate the desired profit margin and can also shut their operation till the price become stable.
High consumer and manufacturer adoptability of epoxies composites in medical industries in various incubators, machine and other fields can act as the new opportunity for the global epoxy curing agents’ market growth. Stringent environmental regulations regarding the usage of epoxies can be the major challenge for the epoxy curing agents’ market growth.
This epoxy curing agents market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe epoxy curing agents market is segmented on the basis of type, product and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into diluents, accelerators, adhesion promoters, specialty resins, additives and others. In 2020, diluents segment is dominating globally because of maintaining the thermal stability which has widened its applications in each and every industry such as construction, automotive and others.
- On the basis of product, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into cycloaliphatic amines, aliphatic amines, polysulfide, water borne curing agents, low emission curing agents, polyamides, amidoamines, phenolics, mercaptans, phenalkamide, polyamido-amines, phenalkamine, low temperature curing agents, metaphenylene diamine, methylene dianiline, anhydrides, latent curing agents and others. In 2020, the aliphatic amines segment is dominating because of the huge demand of the products which can maintain the cartilage health and are widely used in the electronics industries as the corrosion inhibitors and flotation agents.
- On the basis of industry, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into paints and coatings, building and construction, automotive, electrical, industrial, oil and gas, marine, aerospace, electronics and others. In 2020, paints and coatings segment is dominating the epoxy curing agents’ market growth due to high availability of raw materials along with the high consumer spending on building which widely requires paints and coatings globally.
Epoxy Curing Agents Market Country Level Analysis
Epoxy curing agents market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, product and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe epoxy curing agents market report are Germany, France, UK, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Saudi Arabia is dominating the epoxy curing agents market due to high availability of plastic raw material in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Epoxy Curing Agent with the Aim to Improve the Building and Construction Industry
Europe epoxy curing agents market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for epoxy curing agents market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the epoxy curing agents market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Epoxy Curing Agents Market Share Analysis
Europe epoxy curing agents market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe epoxy curing agents market.
The major players covered in the report are Dupont, Saint-Gobain, Hexion, Mitsubishi Chemical corporation, Toray Industries, Threebond holdings, Avonik Industries, henkel AGg & Co., BASF SE, Olin Corporation, Cargil Incorporated, Huntsman International LLC, Aditya Birla Chemicals among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2019, DuPont announced an investment of USD 220.00 million for its new production unit at Circleville, Ohio to increase the production of their new films and other adhesives products. Through this expansion, the company aimed to fulfill the growing demand of its customers.
Customization Available: Europe Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.